No deed goes undone.

Yesterday was so interesting. One of the best days of my year so far. Ah..how can a Jerkface be so sweet?

"Have a nice day at school today Hailey...don't miss me too much!" Zeus shouted across from his window with a sandwich in his hand.

"Hardly!" I shouted back.

He blew a playful kiss straight to me. Oh god..he is so cocky and confident . He must listen a lot of Demi Lovato's song Confident.

At school today I was distracted but still getting my work done.
And then,

"Girl!" What happened to you yesterday?!" Sammy asked me.

"Hey, I missed you" I said hugging her.

"Me too,now tell me? You have never missed a day of school."
She replied.

"Well I was sick. So I stayed home." I said with a fake cough.

"You know I know you. Your not sick. And you weren't sick. So..tell me." She glared at me

Oh great..god bless her wild instincts.

"Okay! I'll tell you" I groaned.

Jeez she's like a mother.

"Well, if you must know, I was with someone yesterday..."

"You ditched?!!..well it's bad enough you lied about your health but you ditched too?!" She interrupted me.😒

"Yeah..and?" I sassed.

"Nothing. Nothing. Go on." She said interestedly

"You won't like him, it's Zeus Hammilton." I whispered.

"O  M  G! You like him? But he's gross..and not being a bummer but I gotta bring this up...didn't he just get suspended, he's a bad boy. Are you sure you like him?" She asked intrigued.

Damn..she can rattle.

"Yes, I had for a long time. You know that..

*rolls eyes*

and he was the one to stand up to Hanson, might I remind you of the incident" I widen my eyes.

"Hmm...I guess you're kind of right..Hanson was a two timing jerk." She scoffed.

That's right! I am.

I rubbed her back and as the bell rang for the end of the day I walked out.

Oh shoot! I totally forgot.
Zeus is picking me up everyday for the rest of the week. I saw him standing by the corner of the street waiting for me with his hunky bike. Yum.

Rock music played in my mind while I walked confidently toward him.

'Taste so good make a grown man cry! Sweet cherry pie yeah!'

Yip..that's the song that is playing right now in my head.
I'm proud. What a sexy strut!

"Opphh!!"

Damn. Ruined.

I fell right at his feet.

"Fuck cupcake. I knew you were clumsy for me..but I didn't know you were literally falling for me baby" Zeus said cockily, while helping me up.

"Jeez ,did anyone see?" I asked embarrassed

"Haha I hope so" he laughed.