In for a ride

Damn, yesterday was intense.
I don't even know why he was that upset, he doesn't even like me. I mean, a small part of me is hoping that he at least finds me attractive..but at the same time, I need to face reality. So rain check on that fantasy.

I wonder how the heck I'm getting there, my mom is so not getting up this early for my enjoyment. Then I got a text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cupcake.
Meet me behind our window tree in 5.
-Z.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okayyy...this is starting to look super sketch. But being the naive little girl I am..and with my curious personality..I'm going :3

While I headed down I kissed my parents good bye and grabbed a egg sandwich on my way out..they're pretty okay with me going out because I consider myself to be a good kid.
So I'm downstairs and pretty much just devoured my sandwich .

"Zeus?!" I called out wondering why the hell are we meeting out here in the back.

"Hey..I'm here"

I heard a deep voice reply to me.

"Zeus?.. Is that you?"

"Cupcake who else could it be? Maybe a ghost?" He replied.

😑 yep..that's him alright.

When I turned around, I saw him standing by the tree..

OMG! "What the hell man?!" I yelled in somewhat disgust.

"Are you kidding me?! Why did you call me down here if your not decent yet?!" I quarreled.

"Cupcake it's just piss..I'm not naked and your gonna see my back, my chest ..almost everything today ..we going to a beach..try to relax" he told me calmly

Oh this boy is so insane...I not ready to see him in bad habits yet.

"Why are you pissing out here in the first place?" I asked covering my eyes from his junk.

I really wanted to know...his house is literally right there!

"Well.." He cleared his throat.

Damn his morning voice is sexy.

"My bathroom is occupied by my little bro...so Here I am." He told me.

Okay...I guess if your a guy that can be a good excuse?

Well...off we went on his bike..ugh..so scared but having my arms wrapped around his waist, feeling his every muscle felt so calming I almost forgot about the 'death wish' I was riding on. Although I hate this...I gonna admit.
Sigh...I like Zeus Hammilton. And all of that hate is a great love also that I can just express through witty jokes that don't hurt his feeling but I act like
They do.

Shit..

I like him..really like him.