Forest beach?

Gripping on to his shirt, with my hair blowing in the wind and with my realization that I have a crush on Zues. Scratch that..jerk face.
It's actually not making this day too bad..I'm actually really happy right now.

"You like the wind cupcake?"
Zeus shouted over the breeze hitting his face.

"I could get used to it" I replied wittily and trying to shout over all the noise.

I almost didn't want it to end but I guess my day is about to get better?

So we arrived and at the beach..what's the name again? Forest beach?..

"What's the name of this place again?" I asked Zeus, as I tried to put my hair in a ponytail for the ocean.

"Forress beach...do you like it?"

"Well the view could be a lot better if a little jerk face wasn't in my way" I replied shoving him aside and walked ahead.

He looked at me and chuckled..like if I didn't just insult him. Ha! He probably thought I didn't mean it...

Lol I didn't.

This beach was so enchanting. The water was the perfect temperature..not too cold and not to warm. The skies were bluer than usual..this place was amazing I can't believe I never came here or heard of it before.

Looks like once again, there is prove I live under a rock with the earthworms.

"So how did you decide to come along?" Mel asked me. Which she seemed a bit confused how I'm even here seeing that I'm always alone if I'm not with Sammy.

"Well..I've never been here and I go to the beach much..but when Zues invited me, didn't think it was such a bad idea, you know?"
I explained.

She looked at me with a smirk.

"Well..glad you finally made up you mind after soooo long, its amazing here!" She raised her hands in the air and spinning around excitedly.

Hm..I can't help think that was a dig at me. You remember, from messing with Zeus by making him wait a while.

"It is..so what else is there to show me?" I shoved off her dig and playful fell on Zeus' lap and laid there. Damn he smelt good.

Seeing my recent realization with liking Zeus..I figured alittle flirty vibe wouldn't be so bad.

"Well..lets take a walk" he told me.

"Well we'll just be here! Enjoying the water while you go wonder off, you crazy kids" Zayne yelled at us playfully.

Where we were walking seemed like the beach was way more beautiful..or was it because I'm happy I'm actually with Zeus right now?

"So, what was with that whole thing with Sammy?" I asked him cluelessly.

"What you mean?" He fidgeted

Oh come on...you approach me to ask to hook you and my best friend up...and all of a sudden your clueless about it.?!  Please.

"What do I mean?..I mean don't you still like her? How is it that you just completely forgot about it?..it's like you didn't even care."
I feistyly explained.

At first he looked really weird..like what the heck? Just give me an answer.

If I'm being honest. I totally have high hopes on something here, but I really just want to play it cool.

"Let's sit over here...it seems comfortable." He awkwardly answered back.

I'm not gonna lie...this spot is a really sweet spot. The shade, the view.

" well?!" I yelled

" Chill chill..jeez...for a nerd your really demanding." He joked.

"I did like her, but I don't really think it makes sense to continue that feeling if she doesn't feel the same way. So I moved on...we never even talked..what the hell the point?" He explained.

"Hm..so no feeling huh?" I questioned

"Nope..dead" he replied.

At least i don't have to have a gut awkwardness about liking him if he doesn't like my friend.

" oh..okay then. I just thought you know.."

" well how bout this view huh!" He interrupted.

Ugh.

I figured what the hell..just go with the flow.

"Yeah..this is great." I replied.

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, I felt this warmth on the hand, when I looked down. (OMG really fan girling here you guys). Zeus is holding my hand. I mean..well it's cool you know.

He held my hand in the sand then got up, pulling me up with him. Let's go this way he said.

"What's this way?" I questioned him like if he's gonna kill me.

"You'll see" he told me. Come on. Really? That is not something I wanna here...I don't like surprises man.

He covered my eyes and it felt like we were going up a hill. I really can't complain, he had these really manly hands..and they felt caring, or is it just me. When he stopped, I stopped.

" Here you go cupcake..the best part of  Forress beach" he wittily said to me.

I really think that this place couldn't get any better. It so pretty..the view from up here was incredible, everything was almost tiny..and I could see our ..well his friends from up here they look like ants.

" wow..this is pretty cool, jerk face. Didn't know you appreciated things like this" I said

"You could be surprised about me cupcake."he replied.