Things bout to go down

Hailey

"Well it was pretty cool Saturday right?" I tried to make awkward convo with Hanson.

"Yeah, it was great seeing you bikini and all ha!" He told me smirking.

😒okay. That seemed typical.

"You wanna come to this party with me this weekend..drinks, food and everyone lining up in the bathroom for a line? You up for it?" He asked me with his eyes lit.

Well okay..I would but something is telling me don't do this..cause I know there is definitely something better to do than go to some teenage party with drinks and drugs. Surely. And did he just quote a line from Miley Cyrus' We don't stop? Ha!

"Um.. Well I actually..." Interrupted I was. (.-.)

"Hey!!! Bastard!"

I see Zeus all fired up. Hair flipped, eyes wide and angry and smoke coming out of his ears. Why is he so upset?

"You gotta a lot of nerve doing this shit!" He shoved Hanson.

"What the hell Jerkface?!!" I shouted back at him in defense of Hanson.

"You stay out of this! This is between us guys ..okay baby" He snapped back at me.

"Dude you gotta chillax okay...I ain't for this loud up shit" Hanson said calmly flipping his straight blonde hair out of his face.

"Fuck that noise! You're Sammy's so called boyfriend and now your after my friend? What you did was so malicious!!" Zeus said while ramming into the concrete.

Omg I really think it's sexy at
The fact that Zeus is all hyped up but at the same time while tussling with Hanson.....He's messing up his perfect body. Ugh this is too much!

" You guys!" I shouted.

"Hey hey!!" Mr. Ross yelled at the top of his voice at the two tussling buddies.

The security guards of the school came to separate the pair. While I saw a side of Zeus I never saw before.

They were taken to the principal's office and and I didn't hear from either of the boys.

What the hell was that about? Why the hell would he get himself in so much trouble for? And lose a friend with it?
What was he so upset about?
And Hanson was sammy's boyfriend?

Ugh this is what I get for not meeting my best friend's bf first hand!!

And wait...I just caught myself from all this drama just now.

Did Zeus call me baby? I mean I'm not complaining. I like it but..hmm.

__________________________
Okay so this chapter was a bit short. I was working while I made it but I really wanted you guys to be able to read the rest.. 😘😘