Finally no drama

It feels so great having a boyfriend that's there for you, I can't believe that the bad boy Zeus Hammilton is mine.
All mine!
😈

After that day. I just can't stop blushing over the whole thing.
A week has past and Zeus' suspension is tots over. Back out to school and I just wonder what everyone is gonna think when they see me and him hanging out more often. I mean usually I don't care. But I mean come on, it's Zues for crying out loud. I totally just don't like all the attention.

"Hey babe"  I heard a sexy familiar voice.

" hey you" I replied facing away from my locker.

He pulled me in once and hugged me tightly.

"I love this phase in a relationship" he giggled.

Of course the lovey dovey phase.

"Me too Z, we gotta go other wise we'll be late for class" I demanded.

At break, lunch, after school i got so many stares at me. Blood shot eyes, like, I took away the only man on earth for these girls. What the hell?

"Zeus I gotta tell you something." I said with a sad face.

"What?, did you cheat on me? Already? But you're not this type of girl?! Why?" He ranted.

Omg, what in the what?!!

"What? No!! Why would I..ugh no I didn't cheat on you, I just wanted to bring up all the death stares I'm getting. I know you are admired by a lot but damn.."
I explained wth passion.

"Haha.. Don't worry it's cool,you're my girl and everyone who knows that, will stay away from you, not to mess with you you know? " he kissed on the forehead.

"Let's go home" he said hopping on his bike.

I smiled. He's so understanding.

Time pasted, we grew up, things went by fast. Believe it or not such a bad ass got such a soft core. I love him. And loves me. Still we have a crush on each other like if we just met.

And it's like all the drama with Sammy and Hanson and whatever else didn't even matter! I wouldn't want to change anything right now at all. I love my life at the moment.

Can  you believe it, college. I really want to go to Harvard. But the only thing is...Zeus got in Oxford. As in England. I guess all things can't last forever.

"Hey imma miss you, you know a lot" Zeus said with such a puppy face.

He cut his hair down and bleached it.

I hate it..but he's still hot.

"Baby..." I burst into tears.

"This means what now?" I asked him.

"Long distance?" He asked me

Oh jeez..that wouldn't ever work!

"You know how long distance works that could never work " I said to him with my hands on my hips.

Right. So here we are now. After 2 years with him. It ends. I packed my stuff and went off to the 'college of my dreams' with a happy mask expression the day after. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I arrived and my mom helped me unpack into the dorm.

I looked out the window and let out a single tear as my last send off of memory for my great time with my Jerkface. That is until..

"Hey cupcake"

What, this couldn't be...not another person with the cupcake...mind stop playing with me!!!! I miss him too much.

As I turned around, there he was.

"Well aren't you happy to see me cupcake" the voice said.

Omg! Zeus!

"What the hell Jerkface!!" I said hugging him so tight his face turned  blue.

"I couldn't stay away. I want to spend my life with you. And if that means giving up my Oxford and going to a college nearby here or even putting in an application here then I'll do it" Zeus said with his hands in my hair.

"Baby, I love you too"

Spoiler alert. He got into my school. I knew he had it in him.

I still can't believe it. In this time, we found each other with the same goals and a love that we have only for each other. The nerd and the bad boy made it :3

__________________________A few years later.

"Oh boy" I said with surprise.

"What? What does it say?" Zeus said grabbing the pregnancy test from me.

"Oh boy" he said with a surprise

"Yup that's what I said. Are we ready?" I asked him holding his hand

"Of course we are. I mean I am. We're married. It's about time cupcake" he said laying me on the bed.

Wow, this is so great. A little Hammilton running around.

"I love you" I said to him

"Well it's a good thing cause I love you more" he answered back wittily