Hanson?

"Okay okay..enough of the formalities..Hailey let's go get fire wood to set up a fire" I interrupted.

Ugh..I can help but get jealous. It's not like I mean to be..and if you were there watching how awkward it was to everyone else it actually would seem as something to be upset about if you like one of the people.

"I help you get the fire wood" Hailey agreed.

"I'll go with you Hails" Hanson followed shortly after.

What the ass?..all of a sudden you want to be helpful.

"How sweet of you" I replied sarcastically, shoving his shoulder.

While on the walk for wood...I find myself in a position trying to keep her away from Hanson.

"So..Hanson, how is that chick you were with yesterday? Still going for that party later this week with her?" I asked.

I couldn't resist. I mean he is such a player, and I was too until I learned and got old enough to realize that chicks got feeling too.
And I had a pretty rough break up before, so I know what it's like to get my heart broken. So it wouldn't hurt to hint across to 'Hails' that he isn't all he seems..an the fact that I care for you too.

"Bro.." He looked at me then looked at Hailey. Like if he wanted me to get the picture. Like Just shut up Zeus! Please.

Hailey just laughed while she was texting on her phone. I assume it's with Sammy.. Sigh..that memory again.

"Look there's some wood!" Hailey Yelled.

While she picked it up I helped her carry while Hanson carried his bunch.

"So where were we cupcake?" I asked Hailey when I got back on the beach with my arms wrapped around her shoulders playfully.

"We were somewhere?" She replied

😞 Damn..shot down.

"Shut up geek "I hastily replied.

"Haha..Zeus..really? Geek? I was just starting to give up on you with the cupcake thing now this one?"

Okay..well I literally just turned in my sleeping bag the other way sharing the tent with Hailey and went to sleep afterward.

When I got up..I really didn't expect it but how can someone stay exactly like how they went to sleep...not a flaw??

I quickly Ruffled my bed hair into a half way decent hairdo and made a stupidly but quick jerk on the sleeping bag..sigh..and woke her up.

😐Smooth move lover boy.

"Huh?" She groaned waking up from sleep.

" Morning. Sleepy head!" I shouted pretending like I meant to wake her up.

"We're going home" I told her get up and get ready it's Sunday.

On our way back saying bye to all until Monday. And then after seeing Hanson hugging Hailey goodbye. *Throws up*

But feeling her hands grip my shirt was reassuring enough on my bike ride home, Made me feel happy.

"Well..I'm glad I came this saturday. It really was a lot of fun." She said

"Well, cupcake, maybe we can do it again some time." I told her with a smile. Damn. Good thing I whitened them yesterday before the beach that would have been a disaster.