Page Two

Hello. The last update was last minute. Haha. I'm in a rush. I still have The Run waiting.

If you had the same name/age/etc., it's purely coincidence. :) Based on a real story, except for a few things.

*******************************************************

30 September 2011

I got sick. I expected no visitor to come, yet my expectation failed when Tony came over and brought with him my laptop. My doctor told me to rest. He said that I lacked sleep and it was true. I have been up so late recently due to the running demands of the readers.

Tony stood there, looking at me as if I was going to die. At first, his expression irked me, but I knew he just cared.

He sat down beside my bed and asked about how I feel. I replied I was exhausted. Very exhausted.

He opened my laptop for me. He knew my password. It was 29101990, my birthday in numbers.

Good that I changed it before I got admitted. Last time, it was suzyheartstony. Pretty embarrassing, I tell you. I admit that I liked Tony, solely because he was always there for me. He never gave up on cheering me up.

I asked him why he was here. He told me that he worried about my condition lately. I was pale and cold lately – probably due to stress.

Anyway, he was the one who helped me in writing and updating the story.

Until the next time,

Suzanne Dodds