Page One

This will have an hourly update. Depends on my abilities! But I'll end it before new year. :)

Based on a real life, except for a few things, and if ever your name/age/sickness/places/experience were said here, it was all coincidence, unless you are ME. I admit, this was based on my daily experience in London. :)

************************************************

01 August 2011

I can still remember when I transferred to London when I was still 14. It was Saturday, thirtieth of July 2005 and I was so drowsy. I thought that our trip to London was too early since school starts on the first of August, but then again, I found it late. I had to cram on the thirty-first of July to get used to London.

I had to say, I didn’t get any friends on my first day, unlike those clichéd stories wherein people get to be friends with his or her seatmate. Well, for me, I didn’t.

It’s funny because until now, I don’t have any friends at all. Sure, the people notice me a little now – only when they need something, like notes. The only one that always visits me in my flat is my landlady, Aunt Martha, who always rants about my flat bills – yes, plural…bills.

Neighbours rarely visit me, that’s only when my parents visits me in London. Like hell, they’d notice me. Of course the ones noticed were my parents, whom I’d opt not to leave. Mum still calls me her ‘little Suzy’ despite my age. Until now, she still does.

I spent my summer this year trying to do what I’ve always wanted to do. I’ve been a fan of books, even when I was still in New York. I loved reading thick books and the closing of book stores had upset me and locked myself in flat for a week – much to Aunt Martha’s dismay.

This summer, I found this writing contest online. So, I gave it a shot. I wrote under the pen name of Cozy Blues. I wrote a story about a young devil who fell in love with an angel and commits a taboo, now facing the risk of being disowned in hell. Too random, I guess, but it earned me readers. A lot had been praising it. I, being the unnoticed one, was flattered, of course, but I continued anyway.

Now, I’m still writing the story, titled The Depths of Heaven and Peaks of Hell, under the name of Cozy Blues. I usually write the chapters in my all-time favourite, Urban Caprice.

Today, I re-entered the familiar halls of my school, London School of Journalism. One thing shocked me, really shocked. I heard my schoolmates murmuring about my novel and praising Ms. Cozy Blues. Sadly, I was Suzanne Dodds at that time. Cozy Blues is just a figment of Suzy’s imaginations.

Although unnoticed, I have a loyal friend. A real one, dependable and smart; but he doesn’t know about my secret and he’s a HE.

His name is Antonio Gallo, Italian, from Palermo, Italy. He’s around my age. I can say he’s quite a nerd. He was into anime and manga, but he’s still an amazing friend. I call him Tony. He’s probably the only one who was going to notice me for the rest of my life. I might as well consider him as my lifetime partner.

The day went on like the usual days. I dropped by Urban Caprice again and spent the rest of my day there, doing updates. The sad part there was when I didn’t get the wall seats. My back was open…and I didn’t know that Antonio was looking at me the entire time and spoiled my secrecy.

He knew.

Until the next time,

Suzy Dodds