Chapter Ten.

Poisonous: Ch. 10

"Fuck me in the asshole."

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, trying to unravel my thoughts. I admit it, I liked those kisses more than I should and I liked it when he was licking on my neck when I shouldn't.

I shouldn't like it because it's from Alejandro, the guy who broke my sister's heart without a care in the world. After he got her attention and made it seem like he loved her to pieces, he dumped her and didn't even give her a reason why.

It was a day after Alejandro and Zeria had broken up and Alejandro hasn't came by at all to talk to any of them. It felt weird without him being there, but I knew it was for the best.

I had walked down the hall to Zeria's room and stopped when I heard cheerful humming coming from the door. I peered in through the crack and saw her dancing about and humming as if she just had the best day ever. If your dream boyfriend had just broken up with you, would you be singing and dancing?

I think not.

"Why are you so happy?" I opened the door and stepped in and she jumped in fright, not expecting my striking presence. She smiled at me and there was no evidence of her crying at all. "Shouldn't you be in tears because of this whole situation? You're walking around as if everything is fine and it's not!" I yelled at her, not seeing why she was so happy in this moment. If it were me, I'd be balling in tears and rolling around the floor screaming bloody murder.

But no, she was just as calm as she could possibly be.

She turned off the music and stared at me, a small smile on her face. "For a smart 15 year old boy, you're so naive. If you can't read between the lines, I won't tell you." That was all she said before turning the music back on and dancing. I hadn't had the slightest clue on what she meant and I wouldn't question her about because she wouldn't have told me.

Zeria Zhukarti had always been known to make good decisions seeing as she was 3 years older than me and the same age as Alejandro, she always made me proud with everything that and I looked up to her. She was my role model and I wanted to follow her in her footsteps. But I couldn't help but resent her for being so calm about the situation with Alejandro.

I mean if my girlfriend dumped me out of the blue for no reason at all, I'd be pissed as hell. After all the memories they had and all the things they did together, you would've thought they would've married each other once they got older.

I mean, what lines were there to read between? If you saw them when they were together, you would think their love story is was like one of those you would read on the Internet. They were the total power couple and everyone at our school wanted to be like them. They oozed love and adoration with every word they spoke to each other.

So why were they going about this as if this was a normal occurrence?

I sighed as I fell on my bed. "Oi Zade, what's the long sigh for?" I looked up to see Dominic on the other side of the bed, looking down at me. "Is that concern in your voice? Get the fuck away from me. I don't do concern." I let my face fall into the pillow and he chuckled.

"That's how I know something is wrong with you. You try to deflect the question with sarcasm." He brought my head into his lap and turned me over, his eyes peering into mine. "What's the matter, Zanos? Is it Alejandro?" He asked as he rubbed my hair and my face turned red. "So I was right. It is about him. Tell me."

I looked away from him, not sure how to tell him. I could easily tell him everything but this was hard.

"Yesterday, we had a mission where we had to pretend to be a married couple and the people there were pressuring us to kiss and I had it under control but Alejandro swooped and kissed me like his life was depended on it." I closed my eyes. "Then after they left, I went off on him and to shut me up, he kissed me. He spouted some bullshit like if i didn't want him to kiss me, why didn't I push him away?" I shrugged, and continued my story. "We went our separate ways and I found the culprit that was behind all those scandals but I had to pretend I was under the influence of his drug so he wouldn't suspect me. He started rubbing on me and licking my neck and I guess, Alejandro didn't like that. When he came in, he demanded to know what happened and then he started licking on my neck and leaving marks and hickeys there." I gestured to my neck that was hidden by a scarf.