Chapter Four.

Poisonous: Ch. 4

"Ms. Sanchez, are you in?" I knocked on the door for what seemed to be 7th time. "I don't think she's here." I muttered and Alejandro shook his head. "She is." Was all he said.

This asshole thought he knew everything, like he was the king of the fucking city. Who the hell does he think is?

"Oh yeah? How the fuck do you know that?" I retaliated, getting awfully tired of raising my fist to the door and knocking. "Because I just saw her look through the window 3 times already." He smirked at me and I sighed in defeat.

"Fuck you Alejandro." I sneered at him as the door knob started twisting and turning.

"Anytime."

I growled at him and got ready to lunge at him but the door opened and there stood the face we saw 2 years ago.

"Hi Ms. Sanchez-

"What do you want?" She barked out as she cut her eyes at us.

How very welcoming.

"We have more questions following your daughter's case." Alejandro said in a smooth tone as she drifted her eyes from me to him.

"I already told you, my daughter is dead and no one can bring her back so it's best that you leave her be." She snarled as she got ready to close the door in our faces. "Yeah I know that, but don't you want to find the person who killed your daughter and made her life short?" I shrugged and she stared at me, for what seemed like hours.

She sighed before opening the door wider, motioning for us to come in. "Come in." I looked towards Alejandro who nodded for me to go first.

Time to get this over with.

I walked into the cozy home, the memory of the house tinged with more pictures of Maria all over the wall. "Tea, coffee, water or nothing?" She offered and I shook my head no because I just guzzled two water bottles on the way over here.

Being in the car with someone like Alejandro Ivanov was dehydrating and tiring.

"I'll take some coffee, 5 sugar and 5 cream, thanks."

I narrowed my eyes at him as Arielle walked to the kitchen to fix Alejandro's request. "You have an addiction to coffee. It's annoying."

He smirked as he took off his sunglasses, his green eyes staring into my soul and I didn't like the feeling I was getting. "Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"Because every fucking where we go, you're always ordering coffee! You would think you would get tired of drinking it 24/7!" I placed my hand on my hip as he took a seat in the armchair opposite of me. "It isn't my fault you can't drink coffee because it upsets your stomach. Man, you're really missing out." He grinned at me and I wanted nothing more than to see his death.

"Go fuck yourself with a cactus." I snarled and then he grabbed my wrist. "Only if you do it for me." I looked at me with disgust and he laughed.

He fucking laughed.

"Oh that's right. I'm bigger than you. I would be doing the fucking."

I then thought of Dominic's words two days prior to this.

"You compared to Alejandro, you don't stand a chance against him. He could easily pin you down without struggling."

I shivered in horror as I tried imagining the scene in my head. Me under him, moaning as he pounded into me, biting and kissing at my neck. OH MY GOD! That's a disgusting thought and I would have to go to church and get baptized over and over again until I got that image out of my head. Seriously, why does everyone think he would top if we WERE to be in a relationship? I would never want to be the one receiving it because it sounds painful.