Chapter Eight.

Cameron Monaghan as the secondary character, Dominic Kaylor.

"I don't talk to people who don't respond with intelligence." -Dominic James Kaylor

Poisonous: Ch. 8

"This is so not fucking cool."

I had grumbled to myself, feeling my irritation levels rise above the maximum. "Who the fuck does Reed think he is? He needs me on this job, otherwise I would take my ass back to Italy." I huffed, trying to put the tie on but it just fucking wouldn't.

"Aw Zan baby, don't be mad." Alejandro had said after fixing in his hair into a style that made him look oddly attractive. "It's just a one time thing."

"Whatever. Just come fix my tie or we won't ever leave." I demanded and he rolled his eyes. "Yes, master." He snorted and I scrunched my face up. "You might have some disgusting kinks for all I know..." I narrowed my eyes at him as he pulled my tie tight around my collar before yanking on it, my whole body colliding with is.

"Just so you know," He had whispered in my ear, dark and stimulating. "I wouldn't mind being married to you even if it's just this once." He pulled back and I glared at him. "Fuck you in the eye with a fork, Alejandro." I groaned out and he handed my my suit jacket.

"Are you ready to go, Keros?" He winked at me and I felt myself die inside. "Right behind you, Mitchell." I grunted out in reply to him, wanting to throttle him over and over. "Let's get this shit over with."

-

"Holy shit. I mean, I knew Giorgio Manasi was so successful but I didn't think this damn successful." I gestured to all the people and reporters standing outside on the red carpet. "They treating this as if its the Grammy Awards. It's just a fucking party." I said, not wanting to get out of the luxurious limo Reed had gotten for us. "Well if he is behind some kind of scandal, of course a party would be this big," Alejandro clicked his teeth. "Your hand, mi amor?" He had opened the door and stepped out, holding his hand for me to grab onto.

"I swear to god, I will wring your fucking neck after this." I finally intertwined my fingers with his and got out of the limo. He squeezed my hand in his and I fought the urge to puke all over him. See how he likes walking into a party with a puke shirt, ole' ugly ass bastard. I hadn't had the slightest idea why we need to be a gay couple, but Reed had said Giorgio Manasi had a thing for gays.

Whatever that meant.

"Look this way and smile guys!" A reporter yelled out and we turned and posed for her camera. Alejandro took advantage of this moment and kissed me on the cheek, me smiling in shock. He did just do what I think he just did.

"Oh, you guys are so cute and so in love!" She gushed on and on about gay couples in such after we walked away. Yeah right, as if I would voluntarily be married to this fool. We had walked up the entrance, still hand in hand, to be met by a guy who was taking names on a tablet.

"Name?" He asked with a smile as he glanced at me, taking in the sight of my appearance. Married or not, I still got it!

"Mitchell and Keros D'Angelo." Alejandro said to the man in a harsh tone, going so far as to take his hand from mine and wrap it around my waist tightly. 'Oh you son of a bitch.' I growled at him in my mind. When this night was over, his ass was mine to kill. I hated how he was using this opportunity to put his paws and mouth all over me as if he doesn't do enough of that already.

"You're on the list. Right this way guys." He smiled brightly and I smiled back at him, walking in when he turned to the side. Once we were out of earshot, Alejandro pulled me towards him, his arm still around my waist and his face twisted into one of fury.