Chapter Five.

Poisonous: Ch. 5

"That must be one reason why I love you."

Simple words that have no meaning to me, but stayed embedded forever in my mind.

Alejandro Ivanov wasn't a man who said things just for the fun of it. No, he said what he said and he meant it. He's a man who means what he says and what he does. He's no half-assed man.

Must be one fucking reason why everyone thinks he's fucking God or some shit.

He blatantly told me that he loved me and he knew he wasn't getting a response back, but he just said it. It pisses me off because he tells me things like that, knowing he will get nowhere with it. I surely don't like him like he likes me and even so, I don't like him as a friend. He ruined way too many careers for me and now that I've became a FBI agent alongside him, he's been okay with it.

Piece of shit asshole.

"How many times must I tell him I'm straight and I have no interest in him?" I whispered to myself as I sat on my bed, looking out the window in confusion. He seems to think that he can get somewhere with me.

Over my dead fucking body.

I laughed to myself. "If he seriously thinks he can get a piece of me, the day that'll happen will be the day the world ends because I refuse to let that happen, dammit!" I muttered to myself and ran a finger through my hair. I don't see why he's so interested in me when there are other men who could easily resemble me.

I mean, they can't be me. You obviously have to be awesome and sexy like I.

But I haven't seen him for the past 3 days. Ever since we left Arielle's house, I made him drop me off at my house because he said it again.

"Zanos?"

I looked at him as he stared straight ahead, hands on the wheel. "What the hell do you want, asshole?" I rolled my eyes as he smirked. "My dick up your ass." He stated casually and I turned beet red, not expecting that kind of thing to come into conversation. "You know, a knife is just a kitchen utensil, but I think I have many great uses for it." I glared at him as I imagined stabbing him to death, over and over.

"Oh? You're into knifeplay? You're kinky, Zanos." He winked at me and I flipped him the middle finger.

"But that's another reason why I love you. You're mean and rude and you have a foul mouth, but I admit that it's sexy on you." He looked straight ahead, a smile tugging at his lips.

DID THIS MOTHERFUCKER JUST SAY THIS TO ME AGAIN?

I glared at him through the corner of my eye as I closed my mouth to stop talking. I haven't even gotten over the first 'I love you', and he just goes and says it again?!

That means he wants me to kill him. No problem, I have all the necessary weapons I need to murder him and make it look like a accident. Damn, I sound so crazy. Well, who cares?

"Hey Alejandro," He turned to me once we stopped at a red light, his emerald eyes sparkled and held specks of chestnut in the irises and I couldn't help but look away as his met my celestial blue ones. "Do you think you can drop me off at my house?"

He nodded at me and began to drive. I hadn't even told him where I lived so if he knew where my house was, then I must be wary of him.

I had bought a house when I first came back because I didn't want to stay with Dominic because he had weird night habits like (dancing in his underwear to the Dora theme song with a hot dog in mouth while asleep at midnight), or (randomly farting to a beat that he comes up in his mind while he's dreaming). I know all that because I'm one room down the hall from him and he makes everything he does loud and noisy.