29

-----Real Madrid training-----

James had decided that the silence between his best friend and his sister had become to much and that he should talk to Cris about it. As he got out of his car at training, he saw Cris. it was now or never.

'Hey Cris!'

'Hi', Cris replied glumly

'Look, I know you like my sister but you need to let go. I hate that my two favourite people aren't talking. Plus it's been going on for ages.'

'James, maybe your right. I can forgive her, I suppose it's not her fault, but I don't think I can get over her. Ever.'

'I know it must be hard,' James said as he opened the door to the dressing room. 'But I think it's for the best Crissy'

'I think you're right Jamesy, thanks.'

They finish their conversation and look up to see that the others haven't noticed them. Marcelo is standing on a chair holding his phone above his head. The others are trying to grab at his phone and attack him. Screams of 'let me see', 'No way', 'They are soo cute' and 'I ship it' fill the room. James clears his throat and everyone freezes and looks say the pair.

'...Umm....', starts Marcelo.

'What is going on! Isco, why are you clinging onto Marcelo like a koala?' Cris asks

'What's a koala?' Asks Toni.

'Well, it's an Australian animal usually found...' Marcelo gets cut off by Cris, 'don't change the subject, what's going on?'

'That piece of shit and Sarah were spotted after Brazil's game at a restaurant kissing', Pepe explains.

Isco and Marcelo both turn to Pepe and death glare him. James is caught of guard by the statement, last he heard from his sister, she was still helping out with the Spanish Olympians.

'Marcelo, read out the headline.' Cris demands

'Barcelona ace and rival James' sister getting close after Brazil game' Marcelo reluctantly reads. The mood had completly gone and it was  so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Everyone wanted to know how Cris would react.

'You f**king knew didn't you', Cris screams at James. 'That's what the whole conversation was about, you just wanted me to get over her so that when I finally found out they were dating it would all be fine!!!' Cris stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

'Come on guys let's forget about it and get ready for training', Sergio said. And they all complied.

A.N

I wanted to put and author note but I can't remember what I was going to say. IDK what to put here so I'll just ask another question

Favourite Premier League club??? Mine is Liverpool!!!