2 Months of nothing

Nothing much happened for the two months following. Obviously the Barca boys were devastated when RM won the Champions league.

In terms of Cris and Sarah. They haven't spoken since their encounter at Cris' house. This has made things really hard for James as his best friend and twin aren't on speaking terms.

As for Ney and Sarah, they haven't seen each other in person since the dinner. Sure, they have texted and skyped, but it's not the same. Despite there being chemistry, they still haven't gotten together.

Both group chats became reasonably quiet following the end of the season and the start of the international season. The boys didn't want to distract each other and also didn't want to annoy those in a different time zone. The other reason the chats were quiet was of course because the Euros and Copa America turned team mates into enemies.

But of course the usual banter would continue when pre season began.

OMG, I am so sorry that I have done this to you all!! I have been rather busy and have had writers block, but that's no excuse for disappearing of the face of the Earth for 2months. I promise that I will update as often as I can. Especially since the 16/17 season is starting soon.