Three

Only the boys chatting

Pique: ok, who the hell added a random girl who is a madrista to the chat?😡

Neymar: 🙅🏽

Marc: wasn't me

Alves: or me

Messi: it was me, I thought the number was Ivans.

Neymar: WHY WOULD U DO THIS!!!!!

Iniesta: calm down, I'm sure it was an accident.

Messi: IT WAS A ACCIDENT!!! Calm down

Messi: oh, you beat me to it Andres😳

Pique: Awkward

James Rodriguez POV (just wait and see)

My sister Sarah had just popped out to the shops when I realised that I needed more popcorn for tonights FIFA night with the guys. As the phone rang in my ear and I waited for her to pick up I heard a strange noise from her room. When Sarah didn't pick up and the noise stopped at the same time as the call, I realised that the noise was her ring tone. She always forgets her damn phone.

As I walked into her room I saw her phone blowing up with notifications from a group chat. That's funny, they have the same names as the Barca players.

I was moments away from making a mental note to asker about it when I heard her holler from the kitchen that she was home. It was now or never.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. As I waved her phone in her face and she looked at me confused.

'We are twins, why wouldn't you tell me that you are texting the Barca players' I questioned. Not daring to raise my voice after what happened after our last argument.

'I'm not, I accidentally got added to a chat of fans who address each other as the players'.

That was fine, I had no problems as long as she wasn't associating herself with the Barca players.

'That's all cool. Speaking of Barca fans, do you think you'll be able to handle them at the Camp Nou next mont?'

'Are you serious, your going to let me go. I thought you said that you couldn't get me a ticket.' She said as she gave me a big bear hug.

'Cris had a spare so I immediately asked him for it so that you could go'.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you'

'No problem, now help me set up for FIFA night.'