Leafys Dreams *23*

* Leafys POV *
Where am I? I see flashes of cameras and I see people serounding me
I look forward and I see Femmy in a beautiful white dress. She smiles. I have on a tuxedo and my snapback is perfect. Her hair is flowing in the wind. We kissed each other and I carried her down the aisle. I had no idea what was going on, but I didn't want to wake up. I saw my mother crying with happy tears. I saw my closet friends. Dolan, Shorbie, Nick, Colossal and Pyro. They all stood up and looked at me with thumbs up. Ltcorbis was the flower girl... what the fuck...
Femmy had a beautiful dress. It was pure white silk. We went into a limbo where someone handed femmy and I a glass if wine. Everyone in the limbo was dancing and cheering. I could hear something... Calvin, wake up. Cal, Cal, Calvin get upppp.
She leaned in closer. Calvinnn! My eyes opened to Femmy on top of me.
"One of your friends is waiting outside of our room"
"Oh shit!"
I ran outside and it was Pyrocinical...
"Hey buddy I'll be right out"
He nodded.
I took a bath and got ready. So did Femmy. We both answered the door and let him in. I had on a t shirt with black jeans and Femmy had on a purple crop top and blue shorts. Pyro walked in and smiled at Femmy.
"So, you're he lucky one to date daddy leafy"
"Haha, correct. Femmy"
"Niall"
"Niall, we need to catch up on some shit"
"Yeah dude, let's talk"
Since there was no longer furniture inside our hotel, we took a walk in the park.
"So, keemstar tried to rape you're girlfriend??? Who knows about this?"
"I'm making a video on it. I might sue him. I've been talking to Femmy's lawyer"
"Sue the fuck out of him. Take everything he has. Take down his channel. You have to do everything to get rid of that fucking rat"
Femmy laughed
"I think we're going to be very good friends" Niall laughed
I held Femmy's hand. She leaned on my shoulder. Niall smiled.
"Good job mate" he said with a grin
We high fived.
Am I being too protective? I've known this guy for a long time. Last week he called me a pussy. I guess as a joke...
We kept talking...