That Morning♡♡ *9*

*Leafys POV*
My dreams were filled with memories of last night...

I remeber her costume slipping off her shoulders and her hands on my cheeks then moved to my shoulders

I remeber her costume slipping off her shoulders and her hands on my cheeks then moved to my shoulders. Her lips pressed on mine. Her waist, so slim...
I wake up!
*Femmy's POV*
I wake up to Leafy looking into my eyes. It looked like he woke up too...

My dino costume is unzipped up to my waist, my bra is fully exposed

My dino costume is unzipped up to my waist, my bra is fully exposed. I didn't remeber what happend last night. His arms still around my waist. He falls back asleep.
"Calvinnn"
"Femmyyyy"
"I have to go to workkkk"
"A few more minutes, like 10???"
"Fineee only for you"
He puts one hand around my waist and looks on twitter...
Keemstar uploaded a video on his Twitter of leafy and I kissing...
Leafy and I look at each other with big eyes. Scarce uploaded a video to youtube of footage of leafy and I making out on twitch. I cry... he hugs me and says "don't worry Femmy"
"Do you like me?" I ask with tears running down my cheeks "I do. I always have. Ever since you were on that stage I had a big crush on you..."
"Wait- you did?"
"Yeah, not gonna lie I really did❤"
There's when I thought, is feminism really a thing like come on?
I kissed leafy and he pulled me down on the bed. We kissed for 9 minutes. Once we caught our breath, asked him a question...
"Does youtube know about this?"
"No, I told Austin (Luna) to keep his mouth shut and I told pyro to keep his mouth shut aswell. I also texted scarce and told him to take down the video he had so... I'm pretty sure they don't know about us. Are we a couple?"
"That's up to you, Leafy"
"Yes, we're officially together♡♡"
"I love you"
"I love you too Femmy" leafy replied with a hiss and a smile
We lay down for a few minutes
"It's like 11 I have to get ready"
"Fineeee, should I drop you off?"
"That would be amazing, pick me up in a few. Bye Cal"
"Bye baby (;"
I walk back to my place and get ready.
I can't believe what happened...