Bots... *21*

Leafy is hanging out with Femmy at a near by park. He looks at his youtube and f a video. The video is made by a close friend of his and that friends name is scarce. Scarce uploaded a video of him basically talking about how leafy could be using bots but Noone knows for sure...
*Femmy's POV *
I look over to Leafy and he has a shocked expression on his face.
"Are you okay?" I asked in concern
"Yeah, just look at this"
I looked at the video
"Do you use bots?"
"Nope"
"Then fuck them. They don't know anything. Cal, they can't affect you in anyway. I know it's hard dealing with all of this drama. It's complete bullshit but, I'm always here for you"
"Thanks beautiful. I shouldn't worry so much. I always have you"
He hugged me.
"Keemstar uploaded a video on you..."
"Oh no..."
"That fucking gnome. I think he should go back to the garden where he belongs with the rest of the little gnome fucks..."
He laughed so hard...
His eyes sparkling in the moonlight and his hands so soft. His snapback looks fantastic. His sweater blows in the wind. I kissed him on his cute little cheek. He kissed me back.
* Calvin's POV *
I love her so fucking much.
I never want to away from her. Ever.
I'm making sure something happens to keemstar. I called the swat team on him. I have my reasons. He tried to rape my girlfriend and he's fucking 30 years old. Old fuck. I just hope this works out. He also did expose her breasts and he's not suppose to touch those, I am. So fuck keemstar. He kidnapped my girlfriend and now the swat team is on him. Actually, I think I'll do something... different...
"Hey fem..."
"Yes?"
"Do you know any good lawyers?"
"Yeah, my father"
"Wait- your father is a lawyer???"
"Yep"
"Oh, well I was thinking... I'm going to sue keemstar and drama alert..."
She hugged me
"Holy shit really?"
"Yeah, we might want to be quite because he might hear something he's not suppose to hear. Let's go back baby"
I see she likes the idea of fucking up keemstar lmao.
We walked back to the hotel and the door was wide open. I told Femmy to wait outside of the hotel. I walked inside and I turned on the lights. I walked around and ran to my computer to check if that person had taken my youtube account. My youtube was okay but I dropped my wallet under the bed. I tried to grab it and I felt something different. It was hair. She climbed from under the bed and ran to lock the door. She looked at me right in the eyes...
"I've been waiting for you, calvey!"
"WHO the fuck are you?!"
"It's me, Whitney!"
"Who?" (Get it? Get it? No? Okay... just me? Alright let's get back"
"I've brought my dog with me..."
She took off the Hoodie she had on her head.
"Holy fuck! No! Get out."
"No! I love you! I've wanted you for so long and I never got the taste of your love yet. Yet. Yet. YET!"
She pushed me onto the bed and roped off the shirt she had on.
She started grinding on me and I couldn't get up because her dog was barking. I just hope he won't join. This is as bad as it can get...
I screamed
"FEMMY! HOLY SHIT! PUT THAT BACK ON! WHAT THE FUCK!? FEMMYYYY! HELP ME!"

* Femmy's POV *
I heard screams from Calvin.
I busted through the door.
"Ohh look at that! A girl did that shit right there... OH FUCK! CALVIN!"
I ran into the room.
She was just about to take off her panties and Calvin was terrified because her dog was barking and jumping.
"Get the fuck away from him!"
"What?! No! Who are you!?"
"No, I'm his girlfriend! You fucking white mug!"
"How dare you!? For that, I'm fucking Calvin! Come here!"
She grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer...