The Lizard *19*

Femmy walks into the room...
"I thought you would forget" Femmy said laughing
"Well I did make a promise..." She said
She went to go change into her bra and shorts.
*Femmy's POV*
He's so cute omg. Why does be get cuter and cuter everyday?
I think he deserves this. Look at how far he has come...
I walk into the room and he's asleep.
I lay down next to him.
He gripped his hands around my waist. I faced him. He smiled.
"Is it still on?" He asked
"Well I'm already in this so..."
The time we started was about 12pm to 3pm where we actually slept.
We woke the next day faced each other and his hands still wrapped around my waist, he takes his blunt and exhaled it in my face. I laughed.
"Good morning, Baby Reptilian"
"Good morning, Daddy Lizard, I swear my snap back literally fell off my fucking head yesterday, you're getting better" I said.
"So are you" He said
He went on his Twitter and he found a video... A SEX TAPE?!
"Femmy!" He yelled
"Please come here for a minute..."
He showed me the video...
"What the fuck?! That's fake. That's fucking fake..."
"I know holy shit! Why would someone do this?! I'm making a video on it, fuck this"
He started his video and I went to a near by cafe. I got Calvin something to eat and a coffee and I grabbed myself a coffee because I didn't want anything
I took a short cut through this forest...
I got bad vibes...
A man jumped me and took me into a dark room and said...
"So, you thought you could just take down my video? Just like that? Well guess what? I don't think so" he took off the black Hoodie he was wearing...
I was Daniel Keem.
I couldn't scream because my lips were taped.
"You know, I liked you ever since I saw you. I DON'T FUCKING CARE OF YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN ME AND YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! You're not going anywhere yet and you can't go back to Calvin because he will belong to someone else. I have a friend and she's a girl. I paid her to hook up with Calvin and once he does, he will totally forget about you!"
I wanted to leave so bad. Not only did he take off my sweater and my chest was literally out in the open and my shorts were barley even fucking shorts, I was terrified. He left the room to get ready. I wonder what Calvin is doing. All I could do is cry. I had no idea how to get out of this. My phone was right next to the chair I tied in. My hair was in a complete mess. My mascara ran down my cheeks. My phone rang and it was a call from Calvin. I wanted to answer, but how do I do that? I knew I couldn't gt out of this one. I saw keem take off his shirt in the other room and I cried more. My phone starting ringing and I got messages from Calvin. He kept asking if I was okay...