Chapter 1: Saving Subject 17

  Breathe in and out. I had to remind myself several times before it became hopeless. I was lying down flat on my stomach waiting for Lucy to come out of the elevator. I’m in Abstergo HQ now. Saving Subject 17 for god knows why. All I know is that he is important for this operation and if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t have been able to go back and be my ancestor Harees. Apparently, we’re related too! BY A THOUSAND YEARS! I don’t even know why I even agreed to this.

  I lifted my head just a bit so I can look out the window. I looked over to the elevator and it’s crowed with security. I examined them and noticed that they are carrying weapons. If Lucy and so-called Subject 17 are fighting with just fist, they are going to need help. I slowly put my head back down and rest it on the seat. I was probably there for another five minutes before I heard a door open and the guards going crazy.

  I sighed and jumped up from lying down and opened the door. I shut the door and stopped. I have no fucking clue what to do! I looked over to Lucy and she is fighting the guards like there is no tomorrow. I look over to the group of guards around another person. I was assuming that was Subject 17. He too, had no fucking clue what he was supposed to be doing and what he was doing.  I looked to the ground and saw two guards knock-out. I run over to one of them and take their beating stick.

  I grab it and hold it tight. I run over to the group of guards and do a sneak attack. I put the stick in front of one guy’s neck and held the other end with my free hand. I pulled him close to me so that the pressure will stop his breathing. He struggled for a moment before he stopped. I let go of one end of the stick and the body flopped down in front of me. I looked down to the guard that was passed out in front of me. I almost killed a man! I couldn’t think about that now because three guards were coming my way. I put my arm up while trying to remember how my ancestor did a counter attack.

  I get in the place that I think my ancestor was in and look at the three guards. I turn around them slowly when one decided to strike. They tried to get the stick out of my hands but I jump back and hit their hand causing the stick to fly out of their hands. I let out a breath. So far so good. I felt like I should turn around, so I did. I saw one of the guards getting ready to attack. They hit my arm causing me to lose my stick. I hold my forearm for a second before another stick was flying at my head. I jumped to the side and then grabbed their arm and knee it and quickly grabbed the stick and moved away, pulling the stick with me.

  Now, only one of them had a stick and the other two were using their fist. One of them decided that now would be a good time to try to punch me in the face. I ducked and took the stick and swung it at his arm. I took a quick step behind him and kicked him in the back. He went on his knees and then I took the stick and hit his back again. He hit the floor and never got up again. Two left. I can do this!

  The one with the stick tried to take a swing at me. I leaned back so it missed and then got down on my feet in a crouching place. I put both of my hands on the ground and stuck my leg out. I swung around and then the guard fell down on his ass. I got up and took my stick and hit him in the stomach. I look up to the last one. He looked a bit frightened but he knew he couldn't go anywhere. I went back to the starting stance and then looked at him. We started to do circles around each other. I started to get fed up.

"Sad to see a man get beaten by a woman, eh?"

  As I soon as I said that. He came charging at me. I moved out-of-the-way and just in time and took my stick and hit the back of his legs and then snapped the stick across his face. I heard a crack and then he was passed out. I looked over to Lucy then over to Subject 17. He was a guy. Great! Because that's what I needed! For Subject 17 to be a guy! He looked over to me and then looked over to Lucy. I walk over to Lucy and so did Subject 17. I am assuming that she had this planned for a while now. She started to walk towards her car and opened the back seat door for me. I sighed and got in. She moved to the trunk and opened it.