Chapter 14: Alone

Chapter 14: Alone

Year: 1487

Villa

“Ezio! Would you just listen to me?!”

  Ezio started to walk off and put his hand up in the air waving me off. I was starting to get pissed off at him lately. I ran up to him and pushed him up against the wall and extended my hidden blade. I put my arm across his chest and held his collar and put the hidden blade up to his throat.

“I will kill you if you don’t listen to me!” I whispered to him as a threat

  He tried to move away but I pushed him against the wall again and pushed my hidden blade closer to his throat. I looked him right in the eyes. Anger boiling in the both of us.

“What?! What is it now?!” He spoke

“Ezio, I know you don’t agree with me-”

“Agree with you?! Ha! We might as well agree to disagree!”

  My hold on his collar got tighter and my hidden blade pushed a bit harder against his skin.

“I will do it Ezio!”

“Do it! See if I care!”

  I looked at him and looked to the side and put my hidden blade back in its holder. I looked to Ezio and let go of him while pushing him into the wall. I turned around quickly and took a few steps away from him. I put my hand on my forehead and let out a sigh. I could hear him take a step towards me. I pulled out a knife out of the holder on the front and turned around and pointed it at him.

“Take one more step! I dare you!”

  He looked at me. He just stood in place. I put my knife away and turned around. I took in a deep breath trying to calm myself. I turned my head to the side and then spoke to Ezio.

“I have my reasons. Remember last time?”

“Sì, but what is your reason this time?”

“We just don’t need to go. They will come to us Ezio, with time and patients-”

“I do not have time!”

  I put up a hand to try to calm him. I turned around slowly. I looked at Ezio who was a feet few in front of me.

“Ezio, we do. Right now, we are focused on killing the rest of the Templars. There is not many.”

“But it might take them years to come back here!”

“No, Ezio.”

  There was silence between us for a moment.

“Do you know what they wanted?”

  I crossed my arms and looked to the side and then to the ground.

“Sì, with any luck, they will not find it.”

“Find what?!”

  I put up a hand, “With time, you will know.”

  I looked over to the entrance of the Villa house. I saw Mario standing by the door listening in on our conversation. I looked back over to Ezio. I uncrossed my arms.

“We will continue training later. I have some business to do.”

“Wait!”

“What is it Ezio?” I said impatient

  He put a hand out to me, “Please, tell me.”

  I looked down and then over to him. I looked over to where Mario just was, he had left knowing I had just spotted him. I sighed.