Chapter Fifteen

A/N~ Hey! It would be so much better if you play the video to the side while reading this! I dare you to! If you don't you won't receive the virtual golden cookie!

______________________________________________________________________________

"I did what?!" Elise screamed clutching onto my arm,her eyes going wide as saucers.

"Seriously? You didn't know? Wow. Must have been really drunk." I laughed as I gently pulled my hand away from hers.

She sighed,ruffling her hair. "Lauren,please tell me he was drunk."

Could I lie to her? 'Nope' was obviously the answer.I never lied to her and certainly not planning to.

"No,he was perfectly sober."

She screamed out in frustration. "Lauren! What if he thinks that I like him that way!"

I shushed her not quite liking her level of voice. It was just past eleven and I had just broke the news to Elise that I had caught her kissing Ryan. She recovers quickly from being drunk,so she was one hundred percent sober.

She sighed and started pacing.

"Wait did you kiss him or the other way around?" I queried taking a swig of my cherry-cola.

"Who knows."

I laughed at that. "Well it's getting late,I better turn in."

"Chaz left?" she questioned,a glint of hope in her eyes.

Oh it was just not her day..

Chaz had left a few minutes ago..

"He already left." I countered.

She sighed again.

"Well it means that I have to hitch a ride from a stranger.."

"Or you could have Ryan drop you home."

As soon as the words left my mouth,Ryan popped his head through the door's spacing.

"You ready Eli?" he questioned looking at her expectantly.

With one last glance at me,she grabbed her clutch and went to join Ryan.

"Good Luck!" I mouthed to her as she sauntered out.

_______<>________

I was just about to close my eyes when the door creaked open. Dammit!

About four seconds later the bed sunk down due to someone's weight on the other side.

"I know you're up. Don't try to hide it." came Justin's voice closer than I had expected. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at him guiltily.

I faked a yawn,pretending that I had just woken up from a deep sleep.

"Look at that,I just woke up!" I faked another yawn as Justin shot me a 'I-know-you're-lying-your-butt-off' look.

"Or not." I mumbled looking down quickly.

He chuckled and leant back onto the dashboard.

"Lauren?"

I mirrored his actions,sitting up so that my head was pressed up against the dashboard.

"Yeah?" I enquired,staring at my feet.

"I was thinking you and I could go somewhere tomorrow night,you know?"