Chapter Eleven

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I took one last look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a blue tank top and a pair of white flannel shorts.Underneath that was my swimsuit and in my handbag on the bed were all my necessities. Towels,sunscreen,shades-everything.

My hair was tied into a messy bun flapping wildly on my head. I grabbed my tote bag and dashed downstairs.

I locked the door with the keys Justin had left on the counter and ran down the porch tossing them to him.

He smiled at me through his black rimmed glasses and I smiled back at him. I slid into the passenger's seat and buckled up immediately. Justin joined me and before I knew it we were cruising down the streets.

"How far away is the beach?" I asked checking my appearance in my tiny mirror.

Justin shrugged beside me, "About an hour away."

I sighed and leant back into my seat.

An hour wasn't a long time. I really needed a tan.Besides,it's better than going to school to do nothing at all.

We lapsed into silence as the ride stretched on. I took out my iPod popping the earphones into my ears. I set the volume under half of the volume limit and silently sang along to Cheers by Rihanna.

*^*^*^*^*^

We parked on the sidewalk opposite the beach.I hopped out and slid on my shades grabbing my bag. Justin emerged from the vehicle with a huge hat and I was practically forcing myself not to laugh.

"Oh my gosh! What's that ugly thing on your head? A satellite dish?"

He smiled nudging me. "A little disguise."

I snorted, "Oh no. You better not take that thing off then before you get mobbed."

We walked to a private secluded area,a few feet away from the long never ending stretch of sand. I sat on a tree branch which was very much a great support and stripped off my clothes......

Just my tank top and shorts...Nothing else I mind you...

Meanwhile Justin was pulling off his shirt. I turned away quickly before I started staring like a creep. And we all know that's the last thing I'll do..

I was finally left with just my two-piece bathing suit and I turned to see him shirtless in a swim-trunk.

His eyes were on me. Not looking at me but my...I think you get he was staring at my all so descent attire.

I tried not to tell him anything and played it cool.

"Let's roll!"

He snapped out of his daze and slowly took of his hat. Boy,if he had to get noticed,he will.

"Sure."

I frowned but took his hands anyway.

We ran all the way to the beach our toes getting sucked into the thin,orange-pale sand. I ran ahead of him and raced to the water but it wasn't too long after someone tackled me. I kept my balance and then elbowed Justin.

"Cheater!"

"Thank you!" Justin said letting go off me coming to a stand next to me. He stayed there for a sec and randomly dashed off again. I ran helplessly behind him giving up when he reached the water before me.

The moment I entered the water reaching up to my waist,Justin and I broke out into a water fight. When our epic fight had ended we played a game of who could stay underwater the longest.