Chapter Ten

"You know,we always watch movies together." I commented conversationally prying the cover off half of my body so my bottom half would be covered.

We (meaning Justin and I) were crashed out on the floor watching as the movie we were about to watch started.

He laughed,"I know right?"

We were watching some recent movie Justin got hold off....I don't know if it was illegal or legal seeing that movies aren't given out in stores if they're recent or anything.

"What's the name again?"

"The Hangover."

I nodded and settled myself into the comfy duvet.

As soon as the movie began, it grasped my attention.

It was somehow relatable and my kind of thing,you know?

As if on cue, my eyes began to itch and felt droopy as the ending credits rolled in.

"Sleepy?" Justin asked beside me.

I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut tightly.

"Yeah,I am. Do you mind uniting your lips?Shut up."

I said feeling all lucid and drowsy.

"Okay grumpy pants. But go change into some pajamas."

I peeked at him with one eye open,the other barely closed.

"What? I can't sleep with this?"

"No Lauren. You've had this on the entire time."

I huffed grumpily and made sure to kick him in the shin as I got up. I ran my hand through my hair and frowned as I realized my hair was getting too long.

"Hey! Stop hitting me!" Justin said innocently.

I gave him one last glare then marched upstairs where my bag was. Once I got everything sorted out,I changed into a tee that said:

'I Dare You Not To Read This.' and a pair of red and yellow plaid sweat-pants.

I was about to flop onto the couch when I was interrupted rudely.

"Sleep on the bed."

I turned around rolling my eyes. P.S, if you haven't already put two and two together,you'd at least realize I get pretty snappy and grumpy when I feel sleepy.

"That's where I am aren't I?"

I turned to Justin and that's when my eyes saw what they saw.

Justin was standing in the doorway only in his boxers his hair sweeping and matting his face widely. My gaze traveled down to his stomach where his six-pack was exposed practically making me feel self conscious as he looked right back up at me.

"My eyes are up here."

I quickly averted my gaze.

Then I remembered I barely argued about his demand for me to sleep on the bed.

"It's your house. Sleep on your bed."

He frowned and walked up to me his aftershave hitting me in the face. Apparently,he had taken a bath or something.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Make me." I said lazily not bringing myself to give my full attention to this conversation.

He laughed, "Okay,if you insist!" he replied taking hold of my both hands. I stared at him weirdly for a minute then I realized he was trying to manipulate me or something to that sort.