Chapter Nineteen:

Vårdnadshavare änglar Införlivas

 December 17, 1921-Lindalen, Sweden

·         Angels must not romantically interact with regular humans

·         Every time an angel and a mere human do interact romantically, he/she will have temporary memory loss along with a momentary black out to be enforced for the human. This black out will grow seconds longer each time the action occurs.

·         Angels are immortal, and stop aging by year twenty.

·         Guardian angels must protect the family or person they are assigned to.

·         Most protect, at all costs.

·         Angels are only to use their powers when necessary or when there is no consequence.

·         Typical powers of such include teleportation, invisibility, mind reading, speed, extreme strength, telekinesis, inhuman persuasiveness, the ability to see into the future, and few others.

·         Some guardian angels possess the ability to bring back the dead, and mimic animals, people, objects, or even plants. These angels were an accident in creation, and SHOULD NOT use these powers.

·         Most guardian angels will not be reading this right now. Few go out searching for answers.

·         Most guardian angels do not know of the Vårdnadshavare änglar Införlivas

·         The Vårdnadshavare änglar Införlivas was a secret organization created in the 1920's in Lindalen, Sweden.

·         The center of the organization is made invisible to anyone who does not have angel blood.

·         Our goal is to help, not to harm.

·         Acke N. Edvardsson was a scientist who was simply practicing the result of different elements and chemicals in the blood stream. He worked alone, and practiced with solely his blood. He turned himself into an angel, and created this organization. His first name means father of peace, a very suitable title.

·         Now, the organization is run by him and three other head angels.

·         When a new born baby is born into a family who is troubled, one head angel teleports invisibly, and simply and painlessly injects the chemical to the baby, turning it into an angel as well.

James and I were hovered over this worn, torn, yellow and graying scrap of paper.

"So this is what you were out doing?" I turned to look into his gorgeous brown eyes as I asked.

"Yeah," James nodded and laid his hand firmly on top of mine. "I woke up and dropped Ty off at school. Then, I went to that friend of mine who is also an angel. We talked about this. He had a lot of sources, and he had heard from someone about something being in Sweden. Very vague, I know. But anyways, he and I teleported to Lendalan, and it just so happen we popped right in front of the building. We found this piece of paper blowing by in the wind. By now it was getting late, so we simply caught the sheet, and came back home. "

"Wow."

Really, there were no other words to say. I just narrowed my eyes at the sheet of paper lying before us. It was late now, probably around two a.m. I wasn't tired and neither was James. It was so weird to think that he was actually part of some organization, and some super-secret organization, no less.

"So what's next?" I asked with a hint of worry in my voice. Now this could go anywhere, but who knew where we were going to begin. Wait...why would we do anything?

"No idea," James replied, tilting his head down to the floor while supporting his head with his hands. "But we're going to find some way to be together without you being hurt." He turned his head to face me, his marble eyes bearing into me.

I felt my face flush and I quickly turned my head to cover it. He reached out to touch me, to direct my attention back to him, but stopped yet again once he realized.

“Do it,” I whispered under my breath, nervously keeping my eyes trained on his. I would be going to bed soon anyways, and I wanted a kiss so bad, I could cope with the blackout…

“But, Kris…” He started objecting, being a gentleman as always, but I knew he wanted it, too. So I simply took matters into my own hands. I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around his neck as I pressed my lips gently against him, holding on to all of the feelings, the warmth, the excitement, the love. I knew it would all go away soon, but in that moment I didn’t care.