My Cheeky Mate: Chapter Twenty Two [Final Chapter!]

RECAP

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Jess's Point Of View

I walked over to Matt who backed up a step.

My feet carrying me a step forward watching his face and I felt something enter my skin.

I screached as I felt the liquid injected into my body.

"No!" Hayden shouted as he ran towards my falling body.

"Jess, Are alright?" He asked into my closing eyes.

"Hayden... i think I have a fever again... I can't stop thinking about Matt..." I mumbled before I was knocked unconcious.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

 Hayden's Point Of View

I gasped at what she had just said.

This was imposible!

All it would have taken... was one more injection, and I would no longer have to play with her emotions, but I would have her under my full control, and have her believe I was her mate.

Whatever I said, she would do without question.

I had worked so hard trying to find the last golden shifter, and I had found it.

But it already had a mate in her own little world.

Matt was just smirking down at Jess who had just made his hopes a reality.

Never. I would have never done this before, but I need to now.

"That's it..." I mumled before I took out a little vile full of my golden blood.

"You wouldn't!" Matt gasped making Jess stir on the ground a little. 

 "Oh, But I would, you see, I have always hated you. I want to take away whatever I can away from you that I can." I said sucking the viles liquid into a thumb size siringe.

 "What have I ever done to you? I have never met you before, and for some reason all you want is to is destroy the one thing in life I have always wanted, my mate. I would let you take anything else, but her, away from me." He spat at me pushing Jess's delicate body behinde him making her stir just a little bit again.

"Oh you know, you just don't remember do you?" I chuckled at his confused expression.

 "What are you talking about?" Matt asked.

 "Let me refresh your little brain shall we?" I paused for dramatic effect, "Do you remember when I, Hayden Bedus, was your fathers Beta? You and I, well, we used to be best friends, before my dad was killed by 'rouges' on 'our' territory. But I knew it wasn't true. Your dad had thought it was a mistake to make me a beta instead of you, because after all, You are his son." I smirked at him as his eyes widened.

"So to get rid of me, your dad killed my father, and I knew you knew about it. You started avoiding me and hanging out with different people. Everytime I would try to talk to you, you would rush away. I ran away during the summer your father made David the Beta instead of me. I wouldn't live in a pack where I couldn't be more powerful." I told him.

 "No. the Hayden I knew died 4 years ago. David told me." He gasped.

 "But you still don't understand do you? David!" I called.

 David burst through a door looking around untill he met my eyes.

 "Look Matt, It's your best friend, David." I gestured to him as he walked forward.