My Cheeky Mate: Chapter Twelve

He-he-he-HEY!!!

Ahh.... How's your day goin?

Mine is fine.... I got suck on top of a Farris wheel yesterday so if you see anything about a Ferris wheel getting stuck, then I was there!

This Chapter is dedicated to lunapop1 because she left me an AWESOME comment last time I asked a question!

Kk well, You probably don't want to here my blabbering anymore, so I will see you..... SOMETIME LATER!!!!

Recap (:

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Matt chuckled "Once we.... auhm.... fully mate you can live in here to.... this is the alpha's room, and we can add so many things that you would like...." His arms wrapped around my waist agin and his head rested on my shoulder.

"Awww... It would be nice to live in here...." I said teasingly.

He started to kiss my neck making me shiver.

He soon turned me around and kissed me hard on the lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. his hand moved slowly towards my butt and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I felt him move towards the bed but I didn't care.

The bed pressed against my back as i tugged at the hem of  his shirt.

"Are you sure..." He said kissing my neck, "About this?"

"Yes, I'm sure Matt." I pulled his face back up to mine and our eye's met for split second before I slammed my lips into his.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

I stepped out of the shower and looked in the mirror.

Admiring where Matt had marked me.

I was surprised to find that surrounding the bite, there were words in another language I didn't even know.

I sighed and found my clothes.

I slipped them on quickly and I heard Matt come in.

I felt his strong arms wrapp around me and I turned around.

Matt's eyes were now a deep sea blue, unlike his old light blue ones.

I had looked in the mirror earlier and saw that my eyes had changed from there deep brown to an almost greenish that had flecks of brown in it.

"Hey Matt." I looked at him blushing.

"Have I told you how beutiful you are?" He asked while smirking.