My Cheeky Mate: Chapter Three

Hey hey hey!!!  

It's me!! 

Your favorite Girl Lianna Here!!! 

I was really (And I mean REALLY) Bored last night and part of today so I wrote this! 

It has nothing to do with the fact that I didn't do my homework and got expelled for today and tomorrow for filling someone's locker up with whipped cream!!! 

Ya! 

You better believe me or... 

I'LL NEVER UPDATE EVER AGAIN!!!!! 

Ha ha just kidding. 

Well here is the next chapter... I might even update in the later afternoon tomorrow!!! 

So, Please Vote, Comment, And Fan, for me. 

Just because you love me just so very much :)

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

RECAP:

Jessie's P.O.V.

I laughed as his mom literally dragged him out the door like a little kid in a candy store. 

"SHUT UP!" My mom yelled at me. I got quiet immediately because I'm not sure what she is going to do. 

"Yes Mother?" 

"You just embarrassed me in front of them!!!" 

"I know, I'm sorry. It was just a stupid thing I did. Sorry." I repeated the line that I have used so many times that gets me out of these things. 

"Awww.... It's Ok sweetheart... It's just those people are the.... Alpha family of our pack and the only reason we came here was because they bribed me to come here... the house, the car.... And with money.... The only real reason we came here is because I wanted you to be happy." 

"How can I be happy if you took me away from all my friends, especially Skylar. You took me away from everything I know, for your sake." I was starting to get mad. And you don't know what I can do when I'm mad. 

"I did it for you. The only real reason we came here was... because your mate lives here. And I want you to be happy." Her eye's started to tear up. 

"Who is it then?" I almost sound demanding. 

"It's uhhh..." 

"Tell me. Please." I say to her genuinely wanting to know. 

"It's Mathew."

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Jessie's P.O.V.

I gasp. 

"Wait... W-who?" I managed to stutter. 

"Don't act dumb. You heard me. It's Mathew." She said wiping her eyes. 

"Ok. I have to go to bed now... I all of a sudden feel really tired." No I wasn't tired I just wanted to get out of here to think about what she said. 

"Alright then. The movers will have set up your room from the back door as to not disturb us during dinner." 

"Ok thank you mother." I gave her a hug and walked up the stairs to my room. 

I walked in and there were boxes filled with my pictures in the corner, my bed had already been set up and there were a couple of boxes in between the bathroom and the full room. 

I sighed and started to open the boxes that they kindly left for me and sat on my bright orange couch, which I just had to have when I saw it at a garage sale.