My Cheeky Mate: Chapter Thirteen

RECAP!!!!

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

I decided to fool around with him so I took off in the opposite direction.

I of course forgot he now has the speed of a fircken vampire so he easily caught me.

'Get off!' I yelped.

I somehow pushed him off and kept running.

I soon triped over a log and I found myself not in my wolf any more, but not a human either.

I saw Matt looking down at the fuzzy animal that I had become.

'Oh my god Jess.... You aren't a werewolf.... your a shape shifter!'

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Jess's Point Of View

I staried up at him.

'No. I can't be.' I told him.

'How else do you explain why you are now a RACOON?!?' He asked inside my head.

good point.

'How do I control this then?' I asked him.

'Focus on what you become... I read it in a book once.' he sounded proud.

'Thanks for the info..... nerd....' I wispered in his head before I focused on being my perfect wolf, which I could figure out how to use.

I felt an enormouse flash of pain before I was my wolf again.

I stumbled to the side trying to get up on the earthy patch of ground but I managed to cathc myself.

'We need to go back to the training room to ee what you can do.' He started to run towrds the building t lightning speed.

I decided to chalange that so I tried out my new ability.

 I focused on being the fastest beeing I could think of and I felt the flash of pain again, except this time, it was sidnificantly less.

I ran as fast as I could and eventually almost caught up to him before I rammed into a sliding glass door that led to the training room.

I heard Matts laugher and I turned my furry spotted head and I saw he already had clothes on and handed me some.

"Awww, It's my own cheeta! I'll call you Joe, because you look like a guy." She teased.

I growled at him befor I shifted.

I grabbed the clothes he handed to me and quickly changed.

"Let's go in," He said gentalmanly and opened the door for me.

I walked in to a stunning room that was was practicaly empty.

It had walls that were painted as iff the sky was actually there, and it had a glass roof with an opening at the very top.

The floor was a shiny wood that was soft under foot.

I wondered how they practiced in here?

"Like this," Matt spoke up making me jump.

He presseda button and my eyes widened in surprise.

The wodden floor was sprouting grass as fast as loght and soon the floor under my feet was now  freash grass.

I gasped at the magic I had just witnesed.

Mtt just laughed as if this was normal and he walked over to me.

"Let's try this out." He said.

I nodded and ran to the other side of the room.

"Shift into something you think could beat a wolf." He shouted.