My Cheeky Mate: Chapter Nineteen

RECAP

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Jess's Point Of View

I saw David using his ability to torment Matt and some kid I didn't know.

One soon fell onto the ground and David disapered.

"Wimp..." I muttered as Matt shook him awake and they took off down the hall.

"Shouldn't we do something?" I asked.

"Let's go into the training room, I'm sure we will find them there." He smiled.

I smailed knowimg what he was thinking.

He wanted to show them a fight, I'll give them that as well.

I looked at Hayden and thought.... was somthing different?

I was starting to feel a conection to Matt, and I knew that wasn't good.

"Hayden, How come I am thinking about Matt? I don't want to, but..... for some reason, all my thought's lead back to him..."

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Jess's Point of View

Hayden looked at me and he grabbed my hand.

"You must have a fever, let's go to the clinic first, we don't want to fight them not feeling good," He said walking me down the stairs.

We walked into the clinic and I saw Carly and Joe in there as well.

"Doctor? I need some medicine for Jess." He called out.

A man cam out with a shot and he walked up to me.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"She seemes to have a fever, could you give her some silver blood to make it go away?" Hayden asked.

"Ahh, yes. We do have that... hold on a moment."  He walked away and came back with a silver liquid.

He injectedit into my system and I flet imediatly better.

I felt the urge to kiss Hayden so you know what I did?

Nope! I didn't kiss him!

I walked over to Carly and made sure she was alright.

"She will fight on our side in a couple of minutes." Hayden said.

"She will? Did you ask her?" I asked him.

"Ummmm.... sure... We asked her."

"Well, When will she wake up?" I asked.

"Very soo--" He was cut off by Carly who was waking up.

"Carly?" I asked.

"Oh Jess!" She gave me a hug.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Ya... I just feel... really good!" She said jumping up out of bed.

'Are you sure?' I asked surprisingly through a mindlink I couldn't find before.

'yes!' She screamed in my head.

"Are you ready for a fight of your life?" I asked her.

"Yes! I can't wait to dig my claws into those mange pelts!" She darted her eyes around like some mad woman.

I laughed.

"Ok let's go!" I yelled and Hayden led us to the Training room were I had first met him.

Carly followed behind almost a little to enthusiasitc.

Carly's Point Of View

I had convinced them that they had given me the drug already... I just had to figure out how to see how they are going to attack.

I had already told Matt and Cody to bring back up to the training room.

"Alright, here we go!" Jess said excitedly.

How does she seem alright now, when she had torchered me just earlier.... there was something going on with her brain, and I need to figure it out.

"Yes!" I squeeled in fake excitment.

I remeber hearing something about silver blood... where had I read that before?

I was raving through my brain when I saw Matt rush out of no where and stand in front of Hayden who just smiled.

"Give me back my mate." He demanded.

"I'm not your mate Matt. Just go away, and I won't have to hurt you." She told him.

I could see the pain in his eyes as he staired at her.

They continued a conversation while raking my brain for where I had heard the term 'silver blood'...

That's it!

'Matt, we need to find the pharmacy, we need silver, and then if we mix it with your blood,' I told him through our mind link.

'Why? what's that got to do with anything?' He yelled.

'Because, if you mix silver with your blood, she will realize you are her mate! That's how she has been staying with Hayden so long!'

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Well, There we go. Chapter nineteen already over.

Wow, this book has gone by so fast!

Sigh...

Well, 7 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter! and here is the Question of the... post!

Question:

What was the weirdest sign you have ever read? like, was there something wrong with it?

Lianna's Answer

I was driving allong a dirt road in florida (yes I know, it's where the old people live) and I saw a bilboard.

It read:

Kill or Report Wild Ginger: Call animal control if found un-armed

It was aweful! I know they didn't mean it that way, but I mean.... WHY?!?

Alright, I hope You guys will vote.... because the next chapter... is going to be... ACTION PACKED!!!

Whoa.

Vote!

Comment!!

FAN!!!

And I will see you all..... SOMETIME LATER!!!!