My Cheeky Mate: Chapter Seventeen

WARNING!!!!

I POSTED ANOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE THIS!!!! CHAPTER SIXTEEN IS ON THE LAST UPDATE SO READ THAT!!! I UPDATED THESE IN The SAME DAY!!!!

RECAP

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Jess's Point of View

"Here," He threw me some pajamas that were for a girl and I looked at him funny.

"My sister used to live here! After my perents passed away, she moved out." He sighed.

"OOooh!"

I quixkly changed and snuggled into bed.

Hayden took off his shirt and his pants leaving him in only boxers.

He climbed into bed and I snuggled closer to him.

Being with my real mate.... is so much better.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Matt's Point Of View

"Has anyone seen Carly?" I yelled above the noise.

'No's and 'I haven't seen her's came back.

'dude, what are we going to do?' Joe's voice rang through my head.

'Try to reach her through her mind link, tell her to talk to me and you,' I told him.

I looked over at his face witch was cunvulsing with different emotions.

'Help! I telked to Jess, she thinks some guy named Hayden is her mate, and she thinks we are were just using her! I don't know what is going on with her, but Jess wouldn't have just let me suffer the way I am.' Her voice spoke p in my head.

'Where are you? can you tell us where you are? Or a way to get in there?' I askd her.

I looked aver to Joe who was staring to walk in the direction of his mate.

'Yes.... there is a window you could open without breaking it, quick! someone is coming!' She yelled in our heads and Joe took off.

I ran after him the rest of the people running slower after us.

Joe stopped in front of a wondow that I could barely see inside and I saw Craly struggling against some greem wire wround her neck.

I ghostly looking guy yanked it forward maing her scream and jerk forward.

I shivered.

did they do this to Jess?

I looked back in again and saw that Carly had gone missing.

I managed to opene the mindow enough so Joe and I could squeeze through.

We walked in and I looked around the dark room.

A door with a padlock wich I quickly broke was now ajar.

We walked through it and his behind a box that was convieniantly there.

I saw Jess loking smugly at Carly who was on the floor before her.

What had they done to her?

She held a little black box like before.

"Tell me, where is your pack? I want to know, this can all stop if you just tell me." She said with an icy cold tinge.

"I already told you, I don't know. Please Jess, make this stop." Her voice surprisingly raspy.

"Wrong. Answer. You can reach them, just ask them were they are, I can't anymore, other wise I wouldn't do this to you." She pressed the button and smiled.