My Cheeky Mate: Chapter Sixteen

RECAP:

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Matt's Point Of View

 'There are way to many Joe, get everyone out of here!' I said before I started running.

 I howled a low howl and the fight stopped in a split second to follow me.

We passed what looked to be the border and the wolves that had come followed us.

They stopped at a scent marking and then turned around looking back every so often.

'Do you think we will ever get Jess back? regualer brained or not?' Carly asked.

'I...I really don't know." I said honestly.

;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Jess's Point Of View

"I really like you." He whispered to me.

"I really like you!" I laughed.

He chuckled and looked at his watch.

"Dang! I will be right back, I just have to grab something from another room, go ahead upstairs or whatever, I'll find you later."

"Alright! see you!" I waved before I walked up the stairs.

I found a master bedroom that I assumed was Hayden's.

I walked to the window and looked out.

What a beautiful view! I thought.

I looked down and saw people gathering there.

I saw people I had thought were my friends, but according to Hayden, they were just using me.

I glaired down at them showing my distaste.

"Hayden! If you can hear me, there are people gathering outiside!" I shouted.

I jumped a little in surprise when Haydens strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I giggled and turned to face him.

I put my hands delicately on his chest and stood up on my tip toes to kiss him.

"How are we going to get rid of those people?" I asked annoyed by there presence.

"We could use that, just press the button." He said.

"Yay!" I squeeled with excitement.

He nodded and laughed.

I looked down to see who I knew down there and I saw Matt.

"Uhhg! Matt's down there! Why is he here?" I stomped my foot in frustration.

"I bet he want's to try to capture you again to use you!" Haydens voice spoke up.

I glaired down at him one last time before I picked up the box.

I pressed the button and I heard a noise from the back part of the house.

That must be what that does. 

Hayden walked in front of me and looked down there.

He smirked and then kissed me.

I imediatly responded and I let him explore my mouth.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he brought me over to the bed.

I heard some snarling noises coming from outside and I pulled away.

"Are you sure they will go away?" I asked Hayden who got up and sat down next do me.