six

ok so the picture in the media has nothing really to do with this chapter but like that is one lit picture, heart eye emojis all over that masterpiece, just uGH. so just thought i'd share, that is all, commence with the story.

oh calumity: LUKEEEEEE!

oh calumity: dude i got news

oh calumity: bitch reply this i hAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL U

oh calumity: lUCASS PLEASEE

oh calumity: uGHH ANSWERRRR MEEEE

lucifer: what the fuck do u want calum? its like 3 am here

oh calumity: oops time zones, its like 4 here lolz

lucifer: so what was so important???

oh calumity: oh sorry was i interrupting ur precious beauty sleep? 

lucifer: yes

oh calumity: dweeb

oh calumity: SO I GOT SOME NEWSSSS

lucifer: so ive heard, wat is it??

oh calumity: i got an apartment!!!!

lucifer: thats great cal, but can we talk later? im tired asf

oh calumity: its like really nice, great view, 2 bedrooms!! i still cant believe i got it omggg

lucifer: ok bye calum

oh calumity: bitch 

oh calumity: u dont like seeing me happy

oh calumity: sweet dreams lucas :DD

lucifer: bYE CALUM

what calum didn't know was that luke fell back asleep with tear tracks on his cheeks, burying his face into his pillow. well, calum's pillow (the one he left behind) it still kinda smelled like him. luke missed calum with all his heart and the news of calum getting the apartment was just like a stab in the heart. since high school, luke and calum have lived in the same apartment together. calum had a new place now, he didn't need this dingy apartment in sydney anymore... maybe he didn't need a dingy old room mate either. maybe he didn't need luke anymore. luke knew he was being ridiculous, but when did 3 am thoughts ever make sense? all luke knows for sure is that he isn't supposed to feel this way about his best friend. 

  ❁❁❁   

yo this chapter was so rushed and idek, but i kinda like the texting type of chapter style so i think i might do it again in the future :) man this story seriously sucks, why am i still writing this? 

so one week into high school and someone needs to get me the hell out of there! seriously, i hate it so much with an undying passion. take me awayyy! the halls are so crowded and the people and the teachers and its so uGH! i wanna fight everyone and dont get me started on the pda here oMFG. dude dont stop in the middle of the hallway to kiss your girlfriend. i see couples with matching outfits someone help me please. 

q: what song / album have you been listening to on repeat currently?

a: collar full by panic! at the disco, i kinda rediscovered the album: too weird to live, too rare to die! good stuff in there, brendon urie's vocals make me feel all melty inside. 

sorry for the lack of update, but thanks so much for reading! much much much love!