Home

(DON'T START THE MUSIC UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN)

Sting's P.O.V

"Hey, Lulu! What're ya doing for your birthday?" I asked my girlfriend, who was currently walking down the Magnolia Shopping Strip with me.

"Huh? Oh..uh..Levy'll probably plan something...or totally forget" She mumbled, looking down at her feet as we walked. I gave her a sympathetic looked and squeezed her hand in reassurance.

"Levy won't forget. And if she does we're going to Crocus to celebrate with my dads, sound good?" I said, lifting her chin with my hand to look at me. The beautiful, and short, blonde nodded, looking much happier. I smiled. She and my dads' had always gotten along well. Whether we were just friends or dating, they never seemed to treat her any differently, and I could tell she loved it. They act so...fatherly to her, something she had so obviously had to get used to. We soon came up to a little cafe, Mira's Sweet Treats. Lulu smiled.

"This is Mira's cafe. We should visit." Lulu smiled, pulling me towards the entrance. A little bell rang, signaling our arrival.

"Welcome to my cafe guys! Here, sit down and Lisanna will be right over to take your orders" Mira welcomed, smiling. Wait, isn't Lisanna the girl who had asked about me and rogue being in a three-way relationship with Lulu?

"Hey Lucy! Sting! Can I get you started with any drinks? A strawberry milkshake, Lucy?" Lisanna asked, looking over at Lucy, then to me.

"A strawberry milkshake sounds great Lisa-chan" Lulu smiled.

"And I'll take Dr. Pepper, thanks" I said, looking over to the white haired girl.

"Alright. I'll have those right out for you" She smiled and walked away.

"So Stingy-bee. What're you doing for your birthday? It's the day after mine, ya know" Lulu smirked. 

"Well, since nobody knows our birthday is the day after yours, we'll go yo crocus and celebrate with my dads, as promised." I said, referring to the fact that I have an emo twin who is currently house-hunting, well, apartment hunting. We need a place where we can all live under one roof comfortably, We meaning Lulu, Rogue and I.

"Okay" Lulu smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rogue's P.O.V

I headed into the fifth apartment today. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a fairly large kitchen and dining room. Good, Lulu loves cooking about as much as she loves her music. The living room was about as big as the Kitchen, big enough for two small couches and a 40 inch Tv. The price was amazing too, $70,000 a month for rent, split three ways, is about 23,000 each. Shouldn't be too hard, considering Lucy and sting are both famous Youtubers, they have a collab channel called Fufu No Kotae, where they get their subscribers and followers to ask them questions and they answer the ones that come up. It's a whole series. Lucy does covers and collabs on her channel, Lucky Lucy. Sting does more of an entertainment thing where his subscriser get him to do challenges and stuff on his channel, Stinglikeabee. I think Lucy gave him that idea. So far Sting has done the cinnamon challenge, the condom challenge, the Blindfolded make up challenge ft. Lucky Lucy, Chubby Bunny ft. me, The sibling tag ft. me, The couples tag ft. Lucky Lucy, and the salt and ice challenge. I texted sting and Lulu.

Me: Oi where you at? I think I found an apartment.

STING-BAKA: We're at Mira's cafe. What's the address?

Me: Lulu, did you steal Sting's phone again?

STING-BAKA: maybe...

Me: The address is 518 N. Clover ave. apt. 6 on the third floor.