Family Reunions(EDITED)

Lucy's P.O.V

"Because he hasn't been much of a father lately." I stated plainly. Natsu looked shocked. I'm not sure why though, he knows my- Jude's tendencies.

"What do you mean by that Lucy?" Gray asked. He also looked shocked.

"I'll tell you both later. Right now, I need to find watashi wo kyōdai" I told them.

"They should be around here somewhere. I'll call your older brother" Natsu said. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's P.O.V

"Hello?" I heard a voice say.

"Laxus! You'll never guess who I'm here with!" I told him excitedly.

"Who?" Laxus asked.

"Your sister" I flatly stated.

"What?! She's back?" Laxus said, obviously surprised. "She wasn't due back for another year!" He added.

"Well she's here and wants to see you" I said.

"Where? I'll get minna to meet up with you" Laxus asked. I told him where we were at and he said he'd be on his way shortly.

"Natsu-kun? Did nii-san answer?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah. He said he'd call minna and that they'll be here in a little bit." I smiled. She grinned.

"Nii-san is coming~" she sang. She's so adorable when she's excited. I missed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laxus' P.O.V

My little sister is finally home! I called Freed Justine, Evergreen Dreyar-Strauss, Bickslow Tsuyoi and our other siblings,  Jackson Dreyar-Heartfillia, and Lucas Heartfillia to tell them she was back. I told them where to meet up and left.

~~~~~~timeskip to the meeting~

"Laxus!" I heard someone say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Lucy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kon'nichiwa minna!
I apologise for the short chapter😁Another cliffhanger! I hope you're all enjoying this book! I'm not sure how often I'm going to update so I'll give you guys a notice if I'm not going to be updating much. But aside from that, please follow me if you enjoy this book and comment some ideas for updates/future books!
P.S: what do you guys think about Elfman x Evergreen?
Arigato minna!
~officiallyafan