chapter 15 - knock knock, whos there?

Chapter 15 ~ Knock Knock, Who's There?

TONY'S P.O.V

A typical Tuesday night. Nothing on tv, no girlfriend to keep my company and my parents were out. Maybe I should just nap. There was a blanket slung over the back of the couch so I pulled it over me and tried to rest my eyes for a while. I wasnt even tired. I rolled over a few times to try and get comfortable. This damn couch! I arranged some cushions beneath my head, but that didnt help either. Wait was that the door? I was so relieved that I practically ran to get it...

NATHAN'S P.O.V

Jessica leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek. Ugh. Why didnt I pick a hotter distraction? I needed someone to keep my mind off of Arielle. It was Tuesday now and I hadnt heard from her in two days. I was starting to get frustrated. The door went and I found it difficult to contain my excitement. To be honest, anything to get away from Jess. I stood up and went to answer the door...

JASON'S P.O.V

"No, Tiffany. We are not getting back together", I said deffiantly. Take a hint! "Please baby! I miss you and I love you! I need you baby. Please", she begged. God, her voice even sounded whiny over the phone. I was about to start yelling at her when someone knocked at my front door. I peeked out the blinds and could see exactly who it was. I hung up on Tiffany and went to answer the door...

BENNET'S P.O.V

I tucked little Courteney into bed and kissed her on the forehead. "Read me a bed time story?", she asked with the innocence of a 4 year old, her big blue eyes twinkling. "Of course", I said smiling. I picked up one of her favourites, Cinderella, and began to read... 'Once Upon A Time, in a magical land far, far away, a beautiful young girl named Ella lived-'. Before I could get to the bibbidy-bobbidy-boo, someone chapped the door. "I'll be right back", I said, smiling. Courteney grinned back with her missing front tooth and snuggled up in her blankets. I went to answer the door...

KATE'S P.O.V

How could he do this to me?! Who could he possibly rather want to be with? I slapped Johnny across the face. "You arrogant little prick!", I exploaded. He gripped his reddening jaw and looked me straight in the eye. "I loved you. I gave my heart to you and you... You broke it. Ive shut myself off from guys for so long because I was afraid of this. How could you hurt me?", I sobbed. He placed his hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away. "Dont touch me". He frowned and rubbed the bridge of his nose, his eyes shut. "I thought you were different Johnny. I thought that you loved me too", I said, shaking my head. "I did, Kate. I might still do. I loved you but I cant be with you anymore", I frowned. "Well why not?!", I yelled. "Because Im gay".

STEFAN'S P.O.V

I couldnt believe it. Johnny and I were finally going to be together. I paced back and forth in my room. I felt bad for Kate. She was my friend and I didnt want to hurt her but I also couldnt help what I felt. Johnny had been my best friend since we were 6 months old practically, and now he was going to be my boyfriend and I wouldnt change it for the world. My cell phone rang and I ran across my room to answer it. It was him. "Hello?".

"I did it. We can finally be together".

[AN:- Ta da! aiming for 240 votes for the new chapter! keep commenting! i reply to everyone and love to hear from you. I feel so blessed to have you.

- Gillyan xo]