chapter 4 - now I know where to search for love.

Chapter 4 - now I know where to search for love.

"You were with Nathan last night?", Tony asked with wide eyes. I shrugged, "Yeah, so?". "SO?! The guy's trouble, Ari. Keepy away from him", he warned. "Tony! He's been one of my best friends since I can remeber! What gives you the right to tell me who to be friends with?", I shrieked, exasperated. "I know but just believe me! I dont trust the guy", he insisted. I laughed. I cannot believe this guy! How dare he try and tell me who to talk to? "Whatever T. I gotta go", I muttered and strolled off. How rediculous that he thinks that just because Nathan has a girlfriend now that he's going to hurt me. Its insane. I walked into music practice and sat down next to Kate, keeping my mouth shut. "Hey Ari", she smiled happily. "Hi", I responded blankly. "You alright?", she asked. I nodded. Its bad to lie Arielle! Shut up conscience. "Hey Ari. Still crying over monopoly last night?", Nate winked at me. "Considering I won and you lost then nah, Im good", I giggled. "Still in denial I see", he smirked. "Whatever man! You know I won anyway", I scoffed. "Really?", he acknowledged. I nodded confidently. He ran across the drama classroom and tackled me to the floor. He straddled my legs and tickled me. "No! No! No! Dont!", I exclaimed. "Whats that Arielle? Who won monopoly?", he grinned triumphantly. I shook my head violently. I wasnt about to give in. "Okay then. Jason?", he laughed. Jason got up and came over to us. He started to tickle me too! I screamed, laughed and cried all at the same time. Kate was rolling about laughing along with Bryony, Johnny and Taylor at the other side of the room. Then suddenly it all stopped. I wasnt pinned down, and everyone had fallen silent. I sat up and turned to see Tony standing in the doorway. He looked really hurt. It kind of made me feel bad. I gulped, Im in trouble later. "Right then... Should we erm... Practice?", I said clearing my throat. Thos who werent in my band left the room and left us to practice our song. Oh, joy.

-------------------------------------------------

~ Later on, that night at about 6 pm ~

"Hey Ari! Want some pasta?", Jamie offered as I entered the kitchen. I was about to say no, but then... It smelled really good. And it's not like one bowl of carbonara would kill, right? "Sis, you're a perfect weight. Stop worrying and eat", he demanded. I smiled and gladly accepted the bowl with a thanks. It's not like I had an eating disorder or whatever, I just didn't want to get fat. Trust me, I can eat. I just wanted to look good for all the beach parties coming up. I mean who wants people to see them in a bikini when they're curved in well, every place! All the wrong places. I ate my pasta happily and savoured the taste of cheese and bacon. "You're such a good cook", I cooed. He smiled, "thank you". The doorbell then rang. Aw. I had to leave my delicious meal to go and answer it. "Oh", I murmured. "Can I come in?", Tony asked, scratching the back of his head nervously. I nodded and stepped aside to let him in. I led him up to my room and we sat at the window together. "Go for it", I urged. "I know I sort of went about it the wrong way but I meant what I said. Nathan's no good", he assured me. "Really?", I chided. He nodded. "I promise. And I can prove it", he insisted. I nodded to show that I wanted to see this proof. I mean seriously, how was I meant to decide who to believe if I didn't? He pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Now before I show you this, just know that I didn't want you to know because I didn't want to see you hurt", Tony warned. I rolled my eyes and nodded. He pressed play on a video on his phone. It appeared to be taken from behind a row of lockers in the boys locker room. At first it was just a video of Nathan and Stefan changing their jerseys. Then they started to talk and a few other guys I recognised went over and spoke to them.

"So Nate? How's Jessy. You tappin' that yet?", a tall, red headed guy asked.

"And what's it to you?", Nathan smirked, a cocky expression ruining his features.

"Come on man! Are you or aren't you?"-tall guy.

"Yes! Okay?", Nate. I stared at the screen shocked. Woa Nathan. Open much?

"Yeah man! That's what I'm talking about!"-tall guy. I was really starting to hate this guy.

"What about Arielle?", - Stefan. Nathan shrugged.

"Damn that girl's hot"- tall guy. Okay, ew.

"I know right?", Nathan. What?! He thinks I'm hot! Happy dance! Ari!!!! Sorry conscience.

"You tappin' that too?", - tall guy. Pfftt I wish! Okay noes the time my conscience actually should interupt...

"Nahh. He's not", Stefan.

"Yet!", Nathan laughed, "after I get bored of Jess? Amma stroll right down Arielle lane". What a pig! After that a few of his friends high-fived him while Stefan stared at them in disbelief. Pshht, you and me both Stef!

"What a pig", I accused. "Yeah, he is", Tony agreed. Thank you for being honest with me. I'm sorry. You were only protecting me", I thanked and pulled him into a hug. "Anything for you princess", he drawled. I grinned happily. "Aw! Love ya T". "Love you Arielle", he smiled. His eyes sparkled the way the light hit him like that. He looks so pretty... I giggled inwardly.

---------------------------------------------

TONY'S P.O.V

"Oh Arielle. I love you", I smiled, stroking her long golden locks. She smiled brightly up at me, "You know I love you too", she giggled. "You're just so...", I mused. "So?..", she urged. "Beautiful", I finished. I reached out to touch her hair. I stroked her cheek as I tucked a stray lock behind her ear. "I need to tell you something", she turned serious now, her bright blue eyes wide with intent. I nodded and sat closer, taking her hand and fiddling with her fingers. " I realised that maybe all this time I've been searching for love in places where there is none and that is why I have never found it. But now I know where to search. Now I know where to find it", she began, her gaze hard and intensely focused on me, "I think I'm in love". I stopped playing with her fingers and slipped back a bit. I wanted to keep my distance whilst she told me who her true love was. "I want to be with you Tony", she admitted. "Say no more!", I grinned and pulled her to me, crashing my lips upon hers. Her lips were soft as rose petals and tasted like strawberries and candy and everything good and sweet that ever existed. When we reluctantly pulled apart, she stared into my eyes, baring into my soul. It was like she could see in me what nobody else could. Like she knew things about me that even I myself didn't know. "I want to be with you forever", she gushed and pulled me to her. Her lips immediately found mine and they moved perfectly in sync, as if they fitted together naturally. This is it! This is the moment I had been waiting for since the day we met! And damn was it worth it.

I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. Oh, I frowned. Just a dream, huh? It was the most realistic and amazing dream I had ever had in my life. I needed Arielle so badly. Now more than ever. Oh Ari, what you do to me.

[AN:- to be honest I struggled to actually have anything to write here. But oh we'll I hope you enjoyed. Still accepting ideas for plots, characters etc. Next chapter may take a few more days but I will keep you all informed of my updating schedule when I've decided. I'm going to London in a few days do I won't be writing whilst Im away. I will try and get a chapter up before I go and if not, hopefully the day after I get back. Thanks for your support and thanks if you're actually reading this bit because people never do! Hehe love you all dearly! Could I possibly get some more likes for the new chapter to get put up? I don't wanna be wasting my time here. oh and pic on the side is Arielle.

Thanks again!

Gillyan xoxo]