chapter 9 - think yourself lucky I didnt spit in it!

Chapter 9 - Think yourself Lucky I didnt Spit in it!

KATE'S P.O.V

"Hurry up Peeeyttooonn!", I yelled. I needed my coffee and I was getting aggitated. "She's waaaiittingggg!", I screeched. An angry Peyton then marched into the room, pushing a coffee mug at me. "Here. Think yourself lucky I didnt spit in it", she scowled. I laughed and clicked answer on the skype call. "Hey guys!!!", Arielle squealed as her face popped up on the screen. "Haley James Scott. Well, well. Just couldnt get enough Chris Keller could you?", Peyton winked. "Oh shut up! Im not THAT like Haley. Shes waaaay prettier", Ari scoffed. "Hey bitch", I smiled. "Hey slut", she smiled back. We both laughed. Ari then started to tell us about London so far... Bo-ring. "Hold up. Who's 'Bennet'?", Peyton asked with a raised eyebrow. Her answer was typical Arielle "he's just a friend". "Yeah ok", I snorted. Then Ari excused herself, someone at the door apparently. I turned to Peyton and furrowed my brows, she shrugged and took a sip of coffee from her mug. "Guys this is Bennet", Ari introduced. A guy walked into our view and sat next to her, giving a little wave. Bennet was seriously cute. He had brown curly hair, blue eyes and an extremely YUM bod. "H-hi", I smiled sweetly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "Im Katherine. Just Kate's cool though". He smiled at me and I felt my face go red. Peyton sniggered and introduced herself. "Im calling dibbs by the way", I mumbled, quiet enough for only Peyton to hear. She laughed, muttering "okeeeyyyy then...". I grinned, pleased that Id got in first. "Listen Ari, I just came to say that the bus is waiting if you wanna go to the park. Its beautiful. We're all going so uhh... You wanna go?", Bennet asked turning to look at Arielle. Dammit, even his voice is sexy. Ari nodded, smiling. Hmm. The way he looks at her... Something happened between them. I could sense it. "Gotta go guys. Call you tonight if its not too late", she said. "Byee!", Peyton waved. "Later bitch", I winked. Ari rolled her eyes and hung up. "There's something going on between them, right?", Peyton laughed, turning to face me. "Oh yes. No way they're both THAT hot and nothing's going on", I agreed, downing the last of my coffee from the mug. "More", I demanded, pushing the empty cup at her.

TONY'S P.O.V

"So how's things with Arielle?", I asked, sitting next to Stefan. "Amazing. She's perfect", Jason sighed. "'She's perfect'", Jamie mimicked in a girly voice, pretending to flip his hair with his hand. Jason gave him a freindly punch in the arm and Jamie smirked, "Dude shes my sister. Trust me she aint so perfect when you gotta live with it". Jason laughed, "Now there's an idea". "Changing the subject!", Stefan said throwing his hands up in an 'Ive-heard-enough-of-this' gesture. Johnny tossed Stefan a beer and plopped down at the otherside of me saying, "So buddy, hows Peyton?". "Shes great", I replied, "I really like her. She's definitely a keeper". In truth that was how I felt. I didnt really love Arielle like I thought I did. Sure I still had some feelings for her, and I probably always would, but Peyton meant so much more. "What about Kate. She's the only one without a boyfriend", Stefan asked. "Got a little crush there Steffy?", Johnny winked. "No! No, its not like that but she's my friend and I wonder if she's alright with it", he protested. "She'll be fine", I assured him. There was a knock at the door and Jamie went to answer it. It was Kate and Peyton so he sent them straight through to the living room.Kate sat on the only remaining seat so I suggested Peyton sat on my knee. She came over and plopped down happily. I kissed her on the nose and wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her closer. "We skyped Ari", Kate grinned after a few awkward minutes of silence. "Really? How is she?", Jason and I said at exactly the same time. He gave me a suspicious look so I nervously laughed it off saying, "Heh. Jinks". "Shes good. She and Bennet were off to the park", Peyton added. "Bennet?", Jase raised an eyebrow at her. "Yeah. He's super cute", Kate nodded enthusiastically. Peyton snorted. "Scrabble anyone?!", Johnny grinned excitedly. Everyone groaned except Peyton who cheered. "What?! Who doesnt like scrabble?".

ARIELLE'S P.O.V

The kids all splashed around at the fountains and waterfeatures along with some local children and Bennet and I lay out on the grass to soak up some sun. I leaned against a tree for support and Bennet faced me, leaning on the tree next to it. "So. How do you like it here?", Bennet asked, closing his eyes and snuggling closer the the trunk. "Its amazing. So beautiful", I smiled, shutting my own eyes and inhaling deeply. "Well good. 'Cause there's a chance this could be your new home", he chuckled. "What to you mean?", okay, confused. "There's a scout from one of the top arts college's here going to your school concert and he's coming to the ballet workshop tomorrow too. They're thinking about offering you a place", he revealed. Woah. Kate and I had always planned to go to college together. This would mean that we couldnt do that anymore. "When would I have to move here then?", I asked knowing I probably didnt want to know that answer. "6months if its a full scholarship", he replied. I made a face. "And if not?", I frowned. "8months to a year. So not long. But ar the moment it looks like a full scholarship. He'll explain all about the school tomorrow. Its going to be alright Ari, I promise", Bennet assured me. I seriously hoped that was true.