Chapter 14 ~ the guy?

Chapter 14 ~ The Guy?

ARIELLE'S P.O.V

First day back at school today since London. Great. It was already early October and the air had a wintery chill to it. I wore my favourite winter coat that day. It was time to start wrapping up more. I slipped into Jamie's car and buckled up. We pulled out onto the main road and drove towards school. Well, no going back now.

First class of the day was music. Mr Lothario welcomed me back and congratulated me on the production of Swan Lake. I thanked him and went to sit with my group. Johnny was standing with Kate, holding her hand. They were smiling and chatting. How adorable. Dammit I hated them right now. Tony was chatting with Peyton. I hadn't spoken to him since the night of the party. Thankfully, Nathan was there so I went to talk to him. "Hey", he said, smiling, pulling me into a hug. "Hi", I replied happily. "Okay! Let's all get to work! Especially Ari's band, you've got lots to do!", Mr Lothario announced. I linked my arm with Nathan's and we walked to the auditorium to practice, followed by Jason, Tony and Kate. I decided that it was best not to talk to anyone and just work. It would be way too awkward otherwise.

TONY'S P.O.V

After band practice, Peyton and I decided to ditch school for a while and go on a walk.  I held her hand in my own. She smiled up at me and we continued to walk silently towards the woods. It was where we liked to go to escape. But today I had something I had to say. And I wasnt looking forward to it.

We sat down under the cover of the cluster of oak trees where we always sat. She eyed me skeptically. "Something's on your mind. Come on. Say it", Peyton smiled warmly. I took a deep breath and dropped my gaze. I couldnt look at her and say this. "You know umm the night of Ari's welcome home party", I began. She nodded so I continued, "After Ari broke up with Jason she came to me, all upset and I uhh... Umm... We sort of kissed". I twirled a blade of grass between my fingers absentmindedly. I sneaked a glance in her direction. Her gaze was blazing, fixed on me. Tears were threatning to spill. I looked away again. The overwhelming guilt was too much. "You know Ive known since the first day I saw you two together that you were in love with her. But then I tried to convince myself that it wasnt true because I fell for you... I dont know why Im surprised right now... Thank you for being honest with me", she said once she had gotten herself together. I sat still as she got up and brushed herself off. "Thank you... But I cant be in the middle of this", she muttered before turning and leaving.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V

Boys night! Stefan, Brent and I were playing Grand Theft Auto Five and drinking beers. We hadnt done it in ages. "Hows Kailia, Brent?", I asked as I wacked a cop with a baseball bat. "Good. Things are going great. I really like her", he replied, stealing a car. Speaking of Kailia, his phone rang and it was her so we paused the game whilst he stepped outside for a minute. Stefan sat awkwardly. "Im breaking up with Kate tomorrow", I admitted, to break the silence. Stefan's head shot up. He looked at me for the first time in weeks. I leaned in and kissed him lightly before pulling away and sitting back against the wall. Brent appeared at that and sat down next to me, pressing play on the game. I sneaked a glance at Stef and we smiled at eachother. Brent didnt notice, he was too busy in the middle of a police chase.

ARIELLE'S P.O.V

I stood outside his door. How would I ever know if my feelings were real and if his were too if I didnt give this a chance. I raised my hand and closed my eyes, knocking lightly on the door. This was stupid. What was I thinking?! And what did I plan on saying? I shook my head and turned to walk away. But the front door opened. I turned around and there he stood before me. Everything I had been afraid of melted away. He took a step towards me and I ran into his arms, crashing my lips upon his.

[AN:- so... Who's Arielle's guy? Tony? Nathan? Jason? Maybe Stefan or Johnny even! Share your theories and hopes with me! I love hearing from each and every one of you so dont be shy. All comments are welcome. I know this is a really big ask but can we aim for 200 votes for a new chapter? that should hopefully give me enough time to get something written for you guys. I may update before then but we'll see how busy I am. REMEMBER YOU CAN ALSO VOTE FOR PREVIOUS CHAPTERS! Once Ive got 200 overall I'll most likely have it done. Thanks!

- Gillyan xo]