SURPRISE ONESHOT!!!!

SURPRISE!!!

I thought of writing a special oneshot for this special day! :D

And if you're wondering "What is so special about today?"

Well it's my B-Day!!!!!!!!!!

*Cheers*

So I wanted to make a Finn X Birthday! Reader Oneshot!!!

Isn't that awesome?!

*Louder cheers*

Thank you! Thank you! I know I'm amazing!

JK JK

Anyways, Here you go!

Oh, and I want to dedicate this to ghostlyfun 'cause her birthday is also August 11th! Happy birthday to me, ghostlyfun and every one that was born this day!!!

_____________________________________

Have you ever been so happy that you don't want the day to end? Or so into the moment that you felt like it could go on forever and you would never get bored?

No?

Don't care.

Anyways, today is one of those days.

I'm here sitting on a peaceful and colourful valley with Finn by my side holding my hand. He turns to face me and smiles. "(Y/n), you're the best thing that has ever happened to me - well apart from Jake and BMO... Oh! And Marceline and PB and - " I look at him annoyed and he immediately stops naming important people in his life. "- I mean you're the most important person in the like like category..." He nervously scratches the back of his neck and blushes "And well I just want to say... ILOVEYOUALOTLIKEOHMYGAWDYOU'RESOPRETTY! Canikissyou?"

It took a moment to process everything but, I understood what he said.

"Yes, you may"

He smiles as he starts leaning in, closing the space in between us slowly.

Right before our lips meet, Finn opens his mouth to speak.

"...n)"

".../n)"

".../n)!"

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/N)! WAKE UP!!!"

I jump out of the covers startled, making me fall of the bed.

"Ouch..."

I look up and see a cute human looking at me worryingly. "Are you okay?" Finn asks while holding out a hand. If he wouldn't look like a puppy, he would've been dead meat.

"Just dandy. Now let me sleep" I go back into the surprisingly even comfier bed. Finn chuckles. The room grows quiet and for a moment I thought he left to let me have my beauty sleep. But then, I feel the mattress being squished beside me by another body.

Finn gets under the covers like me and starts poking my nose. "Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke"

I open my eyes and grunt. "Let me SLEEEEP!" And, close them again. Suddenly, I feel something touch my nose again but, this time, it's not a finger, it's a pair of lips. Finn's lips.

"Wake up" He says after pulling away.

"No"

He kisses me again but, on my forehead.