Chapter 2: Swords

You just escaped the ice castle with the Wildberry girl.

Your POV:

"May I ask your name, miss?" I ask the berry "oh how rude of me I'm Wildberry Princess, and who might you be? I don't think I have ever seen you before. Are you new?" She asks "Oh sorry I'm the Adv- I mean I'm (y/n) (l/n) nice to meet you Wildberry Princess" I greeted her.

"Well then (y/n) I'm going to my place now, goodbye and thanks for saving me!" She waves and walks away.

'I guess it's just me now and it's getting pretty late I should set up a tent.' I walk into the forest and finally found the perfects spot to put it up "there you go, all nice and toasty" i go in and start drifting to sleep.

-------------------------------------
Morning, still your POV;

I slowly open my eyes and get up. I found some fruit so I started eating. When I finished I took out my sword and started training and practicing some new moves.

While I was practicing I hear voices "Woah dude she's awesome!" "Shhh... Jake you're being to loud!" "Dude you sure this is the same girl you saw yesterday?" "Yeah I recognize that panda hoodie anywhere"

I stop training and went hiding so I can sneak attack.

-------------------------------------

Finn's POV:

We were walking in the forest when we heard some female battle cries. We went over to see what was happening and we find that girl from yesterday at the ice king's castle.

"Jake it's her! The girl from yesterday!" I whisper yell to my companion

"Woah dude she's awesome!" My best friend says "Shhh... Jake you're being to loud!" I tell him "Dude you sure it's the same girl you saw yesterday?"
"Yeah I recognize that panda hoodie anywhere"

I turn back to see the chick but she isn't there anymore "Where did she go?!" I ask no one in particular "I don't know man she was right here a second ago..." Says Jake

We get up from the bush we were hiding in and go where the mysterious beauty was training-wait did I say beauty?

Anyways... My thoughts were interrupted by a sword put on my throat. I look over to Jake and he was in that position too.

"Who are you?! Why were you spying on me?! Do you work for the king?!" I turn my head over my shoulder and see the girl from before

"Woah slow down! The name's Finn. This is my magical dog Jake"

"S'up" Jake greets

"We weren't spying on you we were just walking around and saw you training!" I explain

"Kind of the same thing..." She says

"No it's not!" I say in defence

"Well you did hide in a bush and watched me for a while so..." She explains

"Th-That's ummm..." She starts grinning knowing that she was right while I was a blushing mess...

"W-Well anyways... No I don't work for this king... And why would you be worried about a king finding you?" I ask her curious

"That's none of your concern!" She says putting her sword away from out throats.

"So what's your name?" Jake asks her "I'm Adv- I mean (y/n) (l/n)" I have a weird feeling when she tells us her name but I shrug it off.

"So (y/n), you're pretty good with a sword" I complement her.

"Pretty good? Pretty GOOD?! Dude I'm the BEST there is when it comes to swords! Not only I have skills, my sword is the most powerful in the universe!" She exclaims in a obvious tone "Well mind showing us?"

(Y/n) takes out her ordinary sword and she commands

"Fire Sword!" And the sword transformed in a fiery sword

{like in the picture I know it's Pokemon but I liked how the swords were made}

"Woah that's. So. COOL!" Me and jake yell. I ask "can you do more?" She nods then yells

"Earth Sword!" And the once fiery sword is replaced by a flowery-like sword but still sooo coool!!!

Your POV;

"Woah! Mathematical!" Finn shouts in amazement. Then jake asks"Yo (y/n) do you want to meet our friends?" I say yes and we hop on Jake. I'm behind Finn and since I don't want to fall I embrace Finn and I swear i saw a blush across his face, I giggle. He's pretty cute-wait what's wrong with me?! I just met him!!

--------Time Skip-----------

We arrive at a city made of candy, I mean literally made. Of. Candy. Not that I complain...

"Welcome to the candy kingdom!"