Chapter 15: My Fate

A/N DOWN BELOW! PLEASE READ!

It's been a few days since I've last seen my friends.

I wonder if they're okay...

I bet everyone's in Finn and Jake's treehouse playing video games. Sigh... I miss them.

But this is my new life now and I have to accept it...

I slipped on my wedding dress and my servants put on the final touches. My father, the king, enters the room "Ready?" I nod and he drags me to the ceremony.

As the doors start opening, the ceremonial music starts playing

As the doors start opening, the ceremonial music starts playing. All eyes are on me. Yet I don't look up. I am fixated on the floor, afraid of reality, hoping for this to be a nightmare. Whispers and gasps are heard through the room as they watch the beautiful bride walking down the aisle.

It's kind of funny really.

Everyone is hoping for to see the union of two lovers found by fate.

But really, it's just a show.

All my life I've hoped for a perfect wedding with lots of people and beautiful decorations, for a gorgeous wedding gown seen in fairy tales and for my prince charming waiting for me down the aisle.

A tear rolls down my cheek, but I don't botter wiping it.

My prince charming...

Finn...

What have I done?

I don't belong here. I'm not supposed to be here.

But it's to late to back out...

I didn't realize that we already arrived at the end of the aisle until my father nodged me saying it's time. I stood in front of Lord McPizza. The priest started talking. (sorry if you're not Christian)

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his pea-"

"STOP! STOP THE WEDDING!"

The End (of this chapter)

I'm so mean XD

xxx

Hey, Pandas!

I just published a new book called Ten days and I would really LOVE it if you would check it out and support it!

Here's a seek peak...

"I love you... W-Will you go out with me?"

"I... I don't know what to say..." She nervously laughs

"Please say yes..."

"No... I- I need some time to think-"

"10 days!"

"huh?"

"Give me 10 days to convince you"

"I-I don't-"

"Please..." He pleaded her

"Alright" She smiles "10 days it is"

Anyway, hope you enjoyed chapter 15: My Fate and Ten Days!!