Chapter 14: Forever Yours

Finn's P.O.V.

"What... happened? Where am I?"

I looked around the dark room. The place was trashed, as if Ice King would of arrived in swim trunks and everyone ran away in panic and destroyed the place. Chairs were flipped, drapes and clothes were on the floor and paper were scattered everywhere.

I get up (since apparently I was sleeping on the floor?) and start looking around. Suddenly, something caught my attention. Unlike the other furnitures, a small round table was still standing. But what really interested me was the envelope on it.

Picking it up, I froze. It was addressed to me.

The letters were written with much delicacy and preciseness. Just like how (y/n) writes...  I opened it and find a paper with a message on it. It said:
(A/N: Bold= Finn's POV Italic= Letter/You)

Dear Finn,

If you're reading this then I'm guessing you're finally awake. (If you're wondering, my father knocked you out after our 'hostile encounter'). Even after you told me your true feelings about me, I still feel that I should write you this letter... But feel free to stop whenever you want (that is unless you already did).

I blushed, but feel confused. I don't remember telling her my feelings for her... And wait 'hostile encounter' ? What...?

One of the main purposes of this letter is to apologize about my disheartening faults.

I'm sorry for the trouble I have cost you this past month.

I'm sorry for eating your meatloaf savings... And blaming it on Ice King (It was really good by the way).

So it was her?!

I'm sorry for beating you on Adventure Master.

Pssh... She cheated...

But most of all, I'm sorry for lying... about everything.

Since there's a fat chance I'll ever see you again, I want to be honest for once and tell you the truth about me.

My name is (y/n) (l/n), but I'm better known as Adventure Princess, daughter of King Aka of the Island of Adventure. I'm 15 years old and I have a love for arts and seeking adventure. My family and I used to be happy. But then, my mother died when I was 8. She was beautiful, wise and full of joy.

She's a PRINCESS?!

Ever since, my father changed for the worst and I felt as I lost everything. A few years after, my home got involved in war with the neighbouring kingdom due to classified information that I don't know. The only solution my father has found was to bind the two kingdoms by marrying me to Lord McDouchebag (his real name is McPizza) of the Fast Food Kingdom. I opposed this decision because I always believed that 'A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person', as my mother once said. But my father ignored my pleas. So, the only way I found to escape this was to run away. I built a boat and sailed beyond the sea.

While overseas, I was caught in a storm, resulting my arrival in Ooo. I was lost and confused. I didn't know were to go, what to do.

But I met you...

I never felt like this in my entire life. You make my heart flutter, blush and every time I see you there's butterflies in my stomach. You mean so much to me.