Stay away from my girl! (Stiles and Theo)

Low key wanted to write this so enjoy

Ever since Theo Raeken came to town, he has taken an interest in you. Theo has never met you before sine you moved to Beacon Hills after Allison moved to town. You were nice, dorky, and a witch. Scott met you and Stiles instantly fell for you. You both have been close ever since but lately, you've both been slightly distant, almost forgetting you both were together. Stiles still told you he still loved you but it doesn't feel that way. 

~

You were at school standing at your locker, looking for a paper that was in one of your random folders. "Ugh, where is it?" You asked yourself. Flicking through the papers, you pulled it out, and turned to put it in your backpack. At the same moment you turned, you saw Stiles walking down the hallway with Lydia. A smile formed on your face as you waved him over. He gave a small smile and a short wave causing your smile to drop. He carried on walking and talking with Lydia not saying a word to you. 

A sigh fell from your lips as you turned to see Theo who was leaning against the lockers. You jump, instantly relaxing when you realized it was him. "Stop doing that." You held a hand to your chest. 

Theo gave a charming smile, chuckling slightly. "Sorry, sweetheart." Stiles might not trust Theo but that didn't stop you from enjoying his presents or like him. If you were alone, Theo would always be there to keep you company. 

Zipping you backpack, you closed your locker in silence. "You okay?" He crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Yeah, just wonderful." Turning to walk away, you replied sarcastically. 

"It's Stiles again, isn't it?" Theo sighed, walking with you. 

"Yeah." You answer after a moment of silence. An arm wrapped around you. Yup definitely not Stiles. You thought as you see Theo attempting to comfort you. 

"I'm sorry." A small smile came on your face as you looked up at him. 

"Well I guess I'll leave you to class, I'll come to get you after okay?" He said smiling. 

You nod before giving a soft 'okay.' Theo pulled you into a hug, looking into the classroom to meet Stiles eyes. Theo smirked and pulled away from you. "Later, beautiful." A blush crept on your cheeks as you walk in. 

Siting down next to Stiles you pulled out your book and started reading. "Hey?" Stiles said getting your attention. You stare up at him in confusion and stunned that he was talking to you. Let's just say you guys haven't really been talking when your in class together.

"Hi?" You replied looking around to see if he was talking to someone else. 

"What a boyfriend can't talk to his girlfriend?" He smiled, asking sarcastically. Usually you would laugh but today you weren't in the mood. 

"I didn't think he would want to." You replied looking back at the book in your hands. 

Ouch. Stiles thought, frowning slightly. 

"Of course he would-I mean of course I want to, why wouldn't I?" He asked. 

"Reasons." Was all you simply said, not taking your eyes off the page you were reading. 

Damn ouch again. 

"So I saw you talking with Theo." He started, clearing his throat. 

"Yes I was."

"What about?" He asked.

"Why the sudden interest, Stiles? I talked to him, I'm allowed to talk to him.  After all, he actually cares to talk to and be around me." You've never talked to Stiles like that. His eyes filled with hurt as he swallowed.