Cute strip tease?(Stiles)

(This idea just popped in my creative brain😂 imagine this as buzzcut Stiles)

"So (y/n), since today is your birthday I thought I'd give you a little show you've been asking me for." Stiles said winking awkwardly. Yes, today was your birthday and Stiles went to infinity and beyond to make it special.

"Oh yeah? What would that be?" You asked sitting down on his bed. He did a little shimmy and grinned.

"You know." He said shimmying side to side, bite his lip weirdly (btw crying while writing this hahaha)

You raised and eyebrow and shook your head no. "Stiles what are you going on abou-" your voice was cut off by music playing. Like strip club music. "Stiles what the hell..." You looked around his room trying to figure out where the music could be coming from.

Your eyes fell back on Stiles. He had a playful grin on his face. "Strip Club, just for you baby." He said pointing to you while doing the wink again.

You covered your mouth trying not to laugh. "Oh my god, Stiles." He started dancing as if he was a stripper himself. You covered your face shaking it before looking back up.

"I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna take my shirt off." He said really getting into the music.

"Go for it." You said trying to mock him. He pulled his shirt off, moving his hips in a circle. He swung his shirt around above his head. "Go Stiles Stilinski." You laughed. Stiles was moving around the room and threw his shirt at you. He spun around right before he crashed into his desk, falling on to the floor.

"That didn't go as planned." He groaned. His door opened revealing his dad with a worried look on his face. His looked confused, Stiles looked awkwardly embarrassed, you on the other hand were dying of laughter.

"Do I want to know?" He asked Stiles.

"Probably not." He he said laying now on his stomach. After his door closed you looked back down at Stiles and continued giggling. "Sorry about that." He said shyly. You crawled next to him and lied down.

"Don't be I got my wish, thanks for everything." You smiled at him.

"Really? And your welcome, princess." He asked laying his head your lap.

"Mhm, I wanted to see you take your shirt off." You rubbed your thumb on his cheek.

"Yeah next time I'll just do that, I think I might have stepped on a Lego." He whined taking the plastic off his foot. You giggled and shook your head.

"My weird little Batman." You said pressing a kiss to his head.

"I know what I was for my birthday." He said looking up at you.

"What's that?" You asked.

"I want all your clothes off." He said grinning.

"We'll see." You rolled your eyes playfully. Boys.