Theo Preferneces

How you meet:

You were wandering around the forest at night, what you usually do when you need to clear your mind. The cold air caused you to hold your arms as you continued to walk. While wandering around you came across a bridge, catching your attention immediately. Slowly creeping over to it, you carefully watched your step as you walked along the old wood. You leaned against the railing, looking down at the water beneath you when you heard a crack. Suddenly you fell down into the water, hitting your head on the bottom of the little river. Then everything went black. You woke up later on in a pair of warm, comforting arms. "It's okay I got you." A soft voice spoke. Glancing up at your savor you quietly croak out.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Theo. Theo Raeken." He smiled down at you.

Mornings:

The sun was shining through the curtains of the window, lighting your face. A smile curled on your lips as you buried your face into your boyfriends chest even more. His arms held you tighter and a hand rubbed your back. "Morning, gorgeous." He said in his raspy morning voice. You giggle and open your eyes, looking up at him.

"Good morning." You said tiredly. Theo pulled you up to him so both of your faces were inches apart.

"I'd like my morning kiss." He whispered huskily as his lips ghost over yours.  A blush ran up your cheeks making you pink. You pressed your lips against his, feeling his hands on your hips, and moving your on top of him. When you pulled away he chuckled and gave you an Eskimo kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too, Theo."

Clothes item he lets you borrow:

His hoodie
Since you always take it, he lets you have it.

His favorite place to kiss you:

Anywhere ;)

His favorite thing on you:

Dresses.
Theo think you look beautiful when you twirl around in your favorite dress.

Where he takes you for Valentines Day:

You guys don't got anywhere, you both stay at his house in a pillow and blanket fort wrapped in Christmas lights eating food and watching movies.

The book you read together:

Harry Potter series

He walks in on you changing:
(Since Theo isn't part of Scott's pack I'll just have this specifically for him, also your Stiles sister)
You just came back from the gym, feeling sweaty and smelly. Slipping off your smelly shirt, you threw it and your sports bra behind you. You let down your hair when the door opened. "Hey Stiles-oh shit." Theo said stopping when his eyes saw you. You covered your chest, feeling your face grow red.

"Theo! Get out! Oh my god!" You shout. He smirked and leaned against the doorway.

"And miss the show? You were just about to take off your shorts." He licked his lips, eyeing your covered chest.

"STILES! SCOTT! GET THE FUR BALL OUT OF MY ROOM!" You shout causing Theo's smirk to fall off his lips. Your brother and his friend rush into your room. Stiles spazzed and stood outside the room, Scott stared at you before grabbing Theo and shutting the door behind him.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH." You heard Stiles shouted and Theo and Scott. "ESPECIALLY YOU THEO!"

Lazy Days:

Lazy days for you and Theo mostly consist of you guys watching a new tv show or finishing one on Netflix. While eating cookies and cuddling on the couch. Eventually making out every now and then.

How he wakes you up:

Saturday's are days when you like to sleep in. Theo doesn't get picture, he rather take you out to breakfast and spend the day with you.

Theo crept into your room, quietly closing the door behind him. He slipped of his shoes and slid under the covers, right behind you. He moved your hair from your neck, giving him access. He touched his lips to your neck lightly. He ghosted them all around up to your earlobe. You woke up and rolled over on your other side to face him. He laid there grinning cheekily. "You're so annoying." You whined, pulling the covers over your head.

"Come on, baby girl. Please spend the day with me." He begged, sticking out his lower lip.

"No, let me sleep." You yawned. He chuckled softly then said.

"I'll get your food." Within a flash your threw the covers, jumped off the bed, and ran to the bathroom.

"GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES!" You shouted from the bathroom. Theo laughed and laid in your bed waiting for you to come out.

Easter Activity:

Making Easter theme desserts

You See Him Shirtless:

You went over to Theo's house one day to go help him with his homework for some class. His bedroom door was open. You walk in and find him with a towel wrapped around his hips...just a towel. Your breath hitched your throat when you saw him. "Uh...Theo?" You said. Theo turned around, showing his abs.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot when you were coming." He said casually. Your eyes looked at his muscular body without you even knowing it. He gave you a grin and moved his arm back to scratch the back of his neck, showing off his muscles.

"What is it you need help with." You said slowly trying to look away.

"Oh yeah let me grab my backpack." He said walking over behind you, picking up his bag. "Okay let's get started."

"D-don't you want to c-change?" You stutter when he laid down on the bed.

"Do you want me too?" He asked. Then it hit you.

"You don't need help with homework do you?"

"Not even one bit." Theo replied. You nodded and shut the door before walking over to the bed and climb on top of him.

How you sleep:

Theo lays on his back while you lay your head on his chest. He will wrap his arm around your waist and torso. Your arms will be around his chest. Both of your legs will intertwine with one another.

How he hugs you:

Theo will hold you tightly with his head buried in the crook of your neck.

HELLLOOOOOOO MY LOOOOOVVVVEELIEEESSSS !! I'm finally done with sports so now I have time to actually write! I have so many reads on this it makes me so happy oh my gosh. Anyways so enjoy these Theo moments, I thought I would give the Theo lovers some Theo preferences. :) thanks for reading!!