Psychotic chase(void Stiles)

Running hopelessly through the woods trying to find my way to hide, get away, to get out. His voice echoing the back of your mind. His presence was close by, you can tell by the way he smelled. It's was not going to end well, in your mind at least. The full moon was your only bit of light to guide you through the dark forest that haunted you. Most people by now would've given up and turn back, not you. You were trying your hardest to keep moving, how he hasn't slowed down wondered you. His eyes showed not only darkness but also lust. "Don't stop running." You tell yourself. Where to go? No one will be able to hear you scream from here. The only time you stop is right now, a dead end. "How is this possible?" There should never be a dead end in the middle of the forest. A forest is suppose to make you feel free not trapped.

His whistle was loud enough to make the hairs on your back stand. Shivers ran down your spin and up. "Oh my dear, (y/n)...come out, come out, where ever you are." His voice taunts crazily. No way out. How is he doing this? No bush hide, not tree to climb. Yes there trees but you can't climb them. All of this rush caused your breath to quicken. This crazy bastard has an effect on you for sure. "Oh sweet, sweet, sweet, (y/n)..do come out and play a game with me." His voice was now closing in on you. His presence was here but no face to be seen. You jerk in circles looking for him, listening to his laugh echo through the night.

"How can I? I'm already out, it is you who must come out." You challenge. You stop spinning and face the monster himself. "Well looks like my chase is over." He smirks. Why must god be cruel? A psychotic soul trapped in a beautiful boy. He circles around you, making you stand very still. "You are lovely. It's a shame." He fake pouts. "How so?" You asked letting out a shaky breath. "How so?" He chuckles darkly. "My darling, I can't show you to the world, they'll want to be with you. Wether its friendship or love. I can't do that."

Your fear turned into wonder. "You fancy me?" You say putting the pieces of the puzzle together. He nods, smirking in approval. "And it's no secret you have a feeling for me as well." You looked down to the dark ground. He stares at you. "Well looks like we have something in common." He grins now. "Are you going to hurt me, Stiles?" You asked lifting your chin up at him. "I would never hurt you, flower." He said as he moves a strain of your hair out of your face. "But I do want to kiss you." He whispered. The only thing I would see now was the moon and the voice of Stiles in front of me. "Then do it." You reply quietly. His slightly dry lips pressed against your soft ones.

He might be crazy but he sure has a way with his charm.

How'd you all like it?😁 I got the idea from a small imagine I made on vine💛