How you distract him

Hopefully this makes up for not updating in forever ;)

Scott:

You were at Scott's house one night studying for a test that was coming up in history. For some odd reason Scott really wanted study for this test unlike you who rather would be doing anything else but that. As Scott talked, your eyes trailed off to the side and your mind was somewhere else. "(Y/N) are you listening?" He said tapping your nose.

"No." You said dully. "Come on, Scott, we've been studying for a hour. Do you really think we need to keep going over the same chapter?" You whined, laying on his bed.

"Just let me read this chapter one more time, just so I can understand everything perfectly then we can relax, alright?" He chuckled softly. You mumbled out a fine and closed your book, sitting up to face him.

Five minutes later an idea popped in your head causing a mischievous grin to grow on your face. You scooted next to him and rest your chin on his shoulder, looking down at his book. "Are you almost done, baby?" You whispered in his ear.

"Almost." He swallowed. Scott loved when you whispered in his ear.

Lips attached to his earlobe, your lips. You took it in between your teeth and ever so teasingly pulled on it. "Are you done yet?" You purred.

"A-almost." He choked out, eyes fluttering closed then open.

Your hand rested on his thigh and moved up as your mouth connected with his neck.

Suddenly, he threw his book out the window behind him, grabbed you, and threw you in front of him causing you to squeal.

A giggle came from your lips as Scott laid on top of you. "That wasn't very nice." He grinned.

"Oh well. I got your attention didn't I?" Scott pressed his lips on yours while a scream from Stiles came from outside the window.

Stiles:

It was one of those rare nights when you and the pack had time to yourselves. Time to actually relax and not worry about anything in the supernatural world. Although tonight is not how you would consider "relaxing." You were at Stiles house and all he wanted to do was play his Star Wars video game he's been dying to play.

He sat on the couch moving around, fiercely hitting buttons on his controller while bitting his lip or sticking his tongue out to the side. You, on the other hand, were sitting with a grumpy look on your face and your arms crossed over your chest.

Stiles glanced over and noticed your state of being. "Why don't you pick up a controller and play with me?" He asked for the third time.

Your eyes closed, annoyed then opened slowly. "For the third time, I don't want to play video games. I can't play video games." You said as calmly as possible.

"I can teach you!" He grunted and moved the controller around, hitting ever button possible.

"Last time you tried to teach me how to play you ended up crying because I died 20 times in a row." You huffed out an agitated sigh and ran your fingers through your hair.

"It was painful to watch." He in his regular, sarcastic tone. You rolled your eyes and continued to watch the screen.

While Stiles shout every curse word known to man and wiggled around while hitting the controlled buttons, as if it would help his case, you were thinking of everything possible to keep yourself entertained. A little strip tease never failed. You smirked and unzipped your hoodie to reveal Stiles favorite top of yours but he didn't even noticed.