Nightmares(Isaac)

I got this idea from Vampire Academy so enjoy! :)

Ever since your boyfriend Isaac has moved in with you and your parents he's been having really bad nightmares about his dad. Your parents didn't know this but your and Isaac share a bond. Your in a way a guardian to him. You can see things he sees sometimes,creepy but cool. Isaac was having one of his nightmares again, what sucked was you were watching it, it was the most heart breaking thing. His dad was a terrible person towards Isaac. When his dad was alive Isaac would always have mysterious cuts and bruises on him but he never told you why. You finally snapped out of the nightmare and called his name. "Isaac, wake up." No answer. You go into his room, which was right next to yours, and climbed next to him.

"Baby, come on wake up." You say softly, shaking his gently. He was crying in his sleep, it made your heart break. "Isaac, wake up." You say a bit louder. He jolts up into a sitting position and pants heavily. You rubbed his back. "Babe, it's okay it was a nightmare." He looks at you with tears eyes. "It w-wasn't a nightmare." He stuttered. He lays his head on your chest, you wrap your arms around his shaking body. "I know it was bad memories of your dad." You sighed resting your mouth on his head, kissing it softly. "How did you know?" He asked holding your hand. "I was there, you know."

He sighed. "That's still pretty creepy." You ran your fingers through his curly hair. "I know." He didn't say anything for a few minutes. "Come on, you should get some sleep." You said looking down at him. He looked scared. "Will you sleep with me?" He asked. "Of course I will." You get up as he lays down, you pull the blanket up and slide next to him. He watches you tuck in him and as you wrap your arms around him, holding him. "I love you." He says, giving you a kiss before falling asleep. "I love you too." You smile.