You see him shirtless

This is gonna be hella fun to write💁

Scott:

Your boyfriend Scott had texted you to come over so you both can watch a movie you both have been wanting to see. You knock on the door and his mom opens it letting you in. "Scott's upstairs in his room." His mom said before leaving for work. You walked up the stairs and opened the door. He wasn't in there.

"Scott?" You called out.

"Yeah give me a minute!" He shouts from the bathroom. You sit down on his bed and waited for him to finish up taking his shower. A few minutes later he was walks out with nothing but a towel around his hips. You eyes widen at the sight of him shirtless. He smirked and pressed a kiss to your ear, whispering. "It's not polite to stare."

"Shut up, McCall." You blush.

Stiles:

You and Stiles were in the kitchen both baking when Stiles turned it into a food fight. Both of you were covered in food. "I loved this shirt." He fake pout.

"Oh come on, Stiles. You can wash...it..." Your voice trailed off as you saw Stiles take off his shirt. He had abs! "Holy shit.." You whispered.

"Like the view?" He grinned.

"You took your shirt off? In front of me? You never do that!" You exclaimed examining your boyfriends hot abs.

"I know! I got abs! Their real, come on and touch them." He said flexing. You giggled and pressed your hand against them.

"Rock hard, just how I like it." You joked walking up into Stiles room. He stood there for a moment to understand what you meant. Once he did his eyes widen and he dashed up the stairs....awkwardly.

Isaac:

You and Isaac had recently just started dating, so you both were exactly comfortable with undressing in front of each other yet. One particular day you both were sitting on your bed, making out. It was getting pretty heated. "Isaac." You pulled back panting.

"Yeah? Is something wrong?" He asked worried/panting.

"No everything's fine, I just want you to take your shirt off." You said giving a cheeky grin. He smirked and stood on his knees, pulling his shirt off. You looked up at him and ran your hand from his chest to his abs. "Impressive." You gasped.

Let's just say you both grew quite comfortable with a lot of things.

Derek:

Derek had been working out for the past 2 hours. You were walking by him about to leave until you saw his shirt was gone and he was covered in sweat. You walked back and watched him do pull ups and push ups. He stood up and looked over at you. "Enjoying the show?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

You leaned against the wall and crossed your arms over your chest. "No I'm just really attracted to your back, that's all."
(THIS WOULD LITERALLY BE ME OMG LOL)

He chuckled and walked over to you. "Why my back?" He asked while placing his hands on your hips, pulling you closer to him.

"Because your a god, duh!" You said like it was a dumb question. (Again...also me)

He pressed a kiss to yours and grinned. "Every god needs a goddess."

Aiden:

You and Aiden were in the janitors closest at school because he pulled you in it. "What is it, Aiden? I'm going to be late for class." You said impatiently.

"Sorry I just want to make out with girlfriend that's all." He held his hands up.

"We can do that later, when we don't have to worry about someone finding us." You said crossing your arms over your chest. Within seconds he had his shirt off and a smirk painted on his lips.

"Come on, just for a bit." He gave you that 'look' that drove you crazy.

"God I hate when you have to take off your shirt to persuade me." You said before kissing him.

Liam:

The boys had just finished Lacrosse practice and everyone came out the locker room except for Liam. Curious as you were, you went in to go look for him. "Liam?" You called out.

"Yeah I'll be done in a minute, babe." He said pulling his jersey off. Once he was shirtless your eyes roamed his abs, chest, and arms.

"Damn." You mumble. He let out a chuckle.

"Babe? My eye are up here." He said quoting your from the time he was looking down your shirt. Cheeky boy.